Man Accused of Stealing Buzzy's Clothing from Disney World Arrested

glawio

Now that the drama died down and there's no new news to get excited about I'm just sitting here like

Who KNOWS when we'll hear something again šŸ˜£

MattFrees71

I saw months ago that it had been confirmed from multiple insiders that imagineers had hastily taken him out once his clothes were stolen in fear that he himself would be stolen, and then other Disney people came in and saw him missing and freaked out and the filed the police report (right hand didn't know what the left hand was doing).

GhostlyGoofy

I saw months ago that it had been confirmed from multiple insiders that imagineers had hastily taken him out once his clothes were stolen in fear that he himself would be stolen, and then other Disney people came in and saw him missing and freaked out and the filed the police report (right hand didn't know what the left hand was doing).
If this were the case I dont think OSCO would confirm the theft in may.

NormC

That could still be the case but given the latest police reports from OCSO it is likely that he was actually stolen.

DreamfinderGuy

Yeah, a lot of people didn't know what they were talking about.

GhostlyGoofy

Yeah, a lot of people didn't know what they were talking about.
Look I don't want to pick a fight. But you're unreliable. You obviously have a personal relationship with spikes.

You recorded a podcast together. Had the podcast continued it would have been possible to sell ads, you stood to benefit financially from your relationship with spikes.

How can we trust your reliability? Saying the AA just up an vanished in November could be disinformation to protect spikes, who's currently suspect #1.

DreamfinderGuy

Look I don't want to pick a fight. But you're unreliable. You obviously have a personal relationship with spikes.

You recorded a podcast together. Had the podcast continued it would have been possible to sell ads, you stood to benefit financially from your relationship with spikes.

How can we trust your reliability? Saying the AA just up an vanished in November could be disinformation to protect spikes, who's currently suspect #1.
Well, to start I was only gonna be in the one podcast. The second episode was recorded but never released (Quick, someone go make a lost media wiki page! lmao). And secondly, I understand what you're saying. However, was it not stated in the police report that the AA went missing in November? I'm asking because I seriously don't remember. As the timeline goes, to my knowledge, is that his gloves went in 2012, private collector, then his jacket and hat went in August, again to a private collector. It was at that point or shortly thereafter that the photos of the clothes in his car were taken. Then, the whole AA went missing. It was sometime late at night in November that he DM'd that to me, and we both played it off as fake and absurd (Again, this could be a source of bias where he might've been faking the hell out of it to put on a show for me, although I personally doubt it) until the police got involved. That's when the story went mainstream. He had mentioned to me long before (in like July or something) that he knew someone had the face mold, and that's where I assume the photo on his page came from. The person who showed me pics of the gloves had then told me right as this stuff started that they no longer had them, and shortly thereafter deleted their (anonymous) twitter account. I have no means of contact with them anymore. This whole story is really a tangled mess of "He said"s all over everywhere. Nobody is gonna have a concrete story, possibly ever.

glawio

Well, to start I was only gonna be in the one podcast. The second episode was recorded but never released (Quick, someone go make a lost media wiki page! lmao). And secondly, I understand what you're saying. However, was it not stated in the police report that the AA went missing in November? I'm asking because I seriously don't remember. As the timeline goes, to my knowledge, is that his gloves went in 2012, private collector, then his jacket and hat went in August, again to a private collector. It was at that point or shortly thereafter that the photos of the clothes in his car were taken. Then, the whole AA went missing. It was sometime late at night in November that he DM'd that to me, and we both played it off as fake and absurd (Again, this could be a source of bias where he might've been faking the hell out of it to put on a show for me, although I personally doubt it) until the police got involved. That's when the story went mainstream. He had mentioned to me long before (in like July or something) that he knew someone had the face mold, and that's where I assume the photo on his page came from. The person who showed me pics of the gloves had then told me right as this stuff started that they no longer had them, and shortly thereafter deleted their (anonymous) twitter account. I have no means of contact with them anymore. This whole story is really a tangled mess of "He said"s all over everywhere. Nobody is gonna have a concrete story, possibly ever.

I gotta say I appreciate your maturity with this in accepting that your friend has indeed been lying, possibly to you as well.

I do feel for you, you're quite young and it must suck to find a friend online who enjoys the same niche thing as you only to find out they're a criminal. Hope you're able to find some better friends in the near future šŸ˜ø

rocketraccoon

Anyone know enough about the inner workings of Mansion to know which animatronics the clothes were stolen from?

Also after reading the police report, he took geotagged pictures of everything he stole and pictures of himself and his friends wearing it.
He is the dumbest criminal.
Late reply but he even released them geotragged originally! The Great Movie Ride pictures he put out originally still had all the EXIF data (information attached to images) with the time, location, and phone he took them with. Wasn't the brightest tool in the shed.

GhostlyGoofy

Late reply but he even released them geotragged originally! The Great Movie Ride pictures he put out originally still had all the EXIF data (information attached to images) with the time, location, and phone he took them with. Wasn't the brightest tool in the shed.
:D:D:D:D

This is probably why Disney knew he was a suspect long before any questioning.

Tom Morrow

So in regards to police reports saying Buzzy was stolen,

Either other people at Disney freaked out that the animatronic was stolen and filed the report not knowing that another department had removed him, or the police themselves heard all the rumors flying around and mentioned in the report that Buzzy is ā€œbelieved to be stolenā€ but never actually outright confirmed it as a statement, right?

Because if so then that still isnā€™t confirmation that Buzzy was in fact stolen.

I still find it highly unlikely. Anyone who attempted it would have had to have a team plus tons of equipment plus a vehicle backstage to transport Buzzy out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom