Man Accused of Stealing Buzzy's Clothing from Disney World Arrested

GhostlyGoofy

New public document on myorangeclerk. However I get an error when trying to open the pdf. Maybe someone else will have better luck.

GhostlyGoofy

So I was telling someone IRL about how he made a video and doctored the warrant. I went to the archive and noticed something.

"Video not sponsored by Universal. I was given permission to use this space."

At the time he was working for UO. Don't know if he's still there but that has to be raising some flags with their management. Anyone know if Cap's shield or a minion's overalls went missing?!

GhostlyGoofy

He never worked for UO. But don’t worry, their management nipped him in the bud.
Oh? Maybe he was working for a vendor or company that rented space from Universal? That permission from management seemed like a weird thing to throw in.

Maybe you guys can answer it on episode 2 of the podcast...

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
So I was telling someone IRL about how he made a video and doctored the warrant. I went to the archive and noticed something.
View attachment 375290

View attachment 375291

"Video not sponsored by Universal. I was given permission to use this space."

At the time he was working for UO. Don't know if he's still there but that has to be raising some flags with their management. Anyone know if Cap's shield or a minion's overalls went missing?!

"It will all work out for me in the end, you'll see!"

Um... how? Even if you are acquitted, it is clear that you are simply a parasite with an unhealthy obsession of Disney. We all see that now regardless of how any trial goes. You're a bad guy *now*, and acquittal doesn't affect that.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
"It will all work out for me in the end, you'll see!"

Um... how? Even if you are acquitted, it is clear that you are simply a parasite with an unhealthy obsession of Disney. We all see that now regardless of how any trial goes. You're a bad guy *now*, and acquittal doesn't affect that.
"...(T)here is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom