Mall of Millenia

DanStat

Original Poster
Hey, guys. I'm looking for apartments in Orlando and was just wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of some apartments near the Mall of Millenia. Thanks for your help.

Magic Maker

I just moved from Sendera Palms, 1 1/2 minutes from the Mall at Milennia, I could see the Mall from my living room window of course I was on the FREAKIN third floor! *clears throat* I digress.
Anyone, much like that entire area, my apartments went condo. It was not the best place to live. The problem with that area: Metro West, is that it is right next to Pine Hills or as the locals call it Crime Hills.
But if you go down Conroy you will find 4-5 apartment complexes. The zip code there is 32811 if you are doing a search on rent.net or apartmentguide.com.

CatLady

disneyprep50321 said:
Usually any place with a Neiman Marcus is a desirable place to live. :veryconfu

The jail is nearly in the back yard of the mall (on John Young Parkway). The problem is that the area is beautiful with its new construction but backs up to very undesirable areas. There are very cheap apartments nearby (SeaWorld employees often live in the area between John Young Parkway and Orange Blossom Trail up there because rent is cheap) but those areas are scary after dark.

crazygirley

CatLady said:
The jail is nearly in the back yard of the mall (on John Young Parkway).
... And unlike most neighborhoods, where when you leave your "neighborhood" and get onto the first main road you see CVS's and Walgreen's and gas stations... when you leave your apartment near the Mall at Millenia and head onto JYP, you are greeted with various choices for bail bonds.

Quality neighborhood.

wdwwedding2004

YIKES! thanks for posting this as my husband was almost transferred to Orlando and his workplace is located right by the mall at Millenia and we started our search around there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom