Making phone dining reservations on holidays

Wngo905

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Sorry for the dumb question and “First World Problems” lol.
In my many years of going to WDW, I have never made special dining reservations on a holiday. I know DVC Member services is closed on Memorial Day, is regular open? I need/want to reserve Hoop Dee Doo tomorrow and it is one you have to call to reserve. Our 180 day window is tomorrow and we are going to HDD for Thanksgiving.
TIA

Wngo905

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
To update this for anyone else in the future that needs to know...

1. Disney Dining Reservations phones are open at 7am Memorial Days (DVC Member Services is not open at all)
2. You can make Hoop Dee Doo Revue Reservations online but NOT on the MDE app.
3. You CAN NOT pay for Hoop Dee Doo Revue reservations online with a Disney Gift Card
4. You CAN pay for Hoop Dee Doo Revue reservations with a Disney Gift Card on the telephone

Edit: Hope this can help others avoid 2 hrs and 30 minutes of frustration.

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Despite the frustrating experience, I’m glad you got it worked out. I love HDD and as much as I like making my own turkey and stuffing, if I can’t eat Thanksgiving at home I think HDD is a great substitute 😀

aladdin2007

I have been trying to make one for thanksgiving, the website is not allowing for do it yourself ( yet thats how I have always done it before), and I have tried for 3 days to get through on the phone and can't.

Wngo905

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I have been trying to make one for thanksgiving, the website is not allowing for do it yourself ( yet thats how I have always done it before), and I have tried for 3 days to get through on the phone and can't.
Thanksgiving at HDDR? maybe it is sold out. I did ours on my 180 days (plus 5) that morning and there was already a lot gone (had to take the 4pm show to get tier 1). If you are trying for that, don't give up and good luck.

aladdin2007

Thanksgiving at HDDR? maybe it is sold out. I did ours on my 180 days (plus 5) that morning and there was already a lot gone (had to take the 4pm show to get tier 1). If you are trying for that, don't give up and good luck.

no was trying for whispering canyon but it only shows breakfast and doesnt even list it as open for lunch/dinner.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom