Making park reservation for a discounted ticket (after Infinity pass privilege ticket allotment is exceeded)

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Original Poster
Before I drive myself crazy listening to the same 20 seconds of music over and over and over and over and over again on the DLP phone lines: Does anyone know how to make a park reservation for someone if you plan on using the discount on the ticket price once the number of privilege tickets has been exceeded?

On the website I can go in and make a reservation for the privilege tickets for days we want to go, except the weekly allotment is 5 and I will need 6. It clearly says on the reservation confirmation if you have gone over your allotment then the discount for a daily ticket price will apply, but there is no way (at least not that I could figure out) how to exceed the 5 so that we will have 6 entry reservations (3 for Saturday and 3 for Sunday) under my Infinity Pass.

At the moment I've gone ahead and made the 6th reservation under my teen's Infinity Pass but it is not certain that she will come with us, and I am concerned that the park reservation would no longer be honoured since it is associated to her pass.

Thanks in advance if anyone has dealt with this issue recently.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom