Making FP for ticket only

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
hi hoping someone can help me. We leave in 30 days I have a room ticket package a friend of mine is coming up now staying off property she bought her ticket online today can she make fast pass since its 30 days away? I'm clueless any one help please??

Rob562

hi hoping someone can help me. We leave in 30 days I have a room ticket package a friend of mine is coming up now staying off property she bought her ticket online today can she make fast pass since its 30 days away? I'm clueless any one help please??

So before I make a complete response to your question....you mentioned that your friend bought her ticket online today. Was that directly from Disney? Or from a ticket reseller?

If it was directly from Disney, she would have linked it to her own account during her checkout process. (It would have prompted her to create a profile if one didn't already exist) You'll want to connect to her as a Friend so that you can more easily coordinate your FP+ reservations. (You'd be able to make and change FP+ for each other) Add her name as a new Guest under your profile, and then use the "invite to plan and share" option to fill in the email address she used for her account. Once she accepts the request, you're connected.

If it was another ticket source like an authorized ticket reseller, the process is almost the same. She'll first have to create her profile in MDE, then she'll need the serial number off the ticket (or ticket voucher) to link to her profile. You'll also have to connect as friends.

Lastly, if she doesn't have a physical ticket, she'll have to stop by Guest Services to have a physical card issued that would be her park admission and for using her FP+ choices.

-Rob

nickys

Premium Member
Having done all the above ticket linking, and added her to your friends and family list, if you want to you can then go into your fastpasses and use the MODIFY option. Then I think there's an option to change party or add to party, and if there's an available fp you can simply include her. However you may need to try and get overlapping times instead.

Say you have Splash for 11-12, you might not be able to get exactly the same for her but you might get 11:15-12:15. Then you can all ride together for a 45 minute window (slightly more if you include the leeway but I never plan on that).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom