Making a better Magic Kingdom (update on pg. 8)

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
starella-script-personal-use.png

In my opinion Magic Kingdom is the best park in Florida. But even the best could be even better. The following are my ideas, but I’m interested in knowing your ideas as well. On what you would do for each section or land.

Lets start at the front of the park with...

Main Street U.S.A.

main street.jpg

DSC_8617.jpg

Marceline Arcades
----- (hallways, themed to marceline)

Left Side

Police Station
----- (joffrey’s bakery, which sells donuts, cupcakes, cookies, etc)

Fire Station
----- (starbucks, loosely based on 101 dalmatians)

Emporium
----- (snack and merchandise shop, themed to walt disney)

Mickey’s Ice Cream
----- (ice cream shop, themed to mickey)

Right Side

lf

City Hall
----- (a museum waiting area, themed to walt and mickey)

Magical Moments with Walt and Mickey
----- (stageshow, similar to great moments with mr lincoln)

Marceline Mercantile
----- (candy shop and merchandise, themed to lillian disney)

8c2ff328ed12a91f42faf8cdd9d37662.jpg
108410550.jpg

Minnie Mia’s Pizzeria
----- (pizza shop, themed to Minnie)

Last edited:

Snow Queen 83

The arcades and Ratatouille are the only things I’m jealous of when it comes to Disneyland Paris. … Well that and their ability to be rude with just an expression or look. :)

The straight on gaze and the turnaround glance are both effective.

jean_reno.jpg

images

Last edited:

Rambozo

I always thought Magic was missing out with not having an arcade. There’s plenty of room. They could put even more stores on the other side.

Plus what if I want to have a secret dance battle. Instead of knives and guns gangs can use dance moves to take out their rivals.

“You’ve been served mothertruckers.”

The Lochness Monsta

I always thought Magic was missing out with not having an arcade. There’s plenty of room. They could put even more stores on the other side.

Plus what if I want to have a secret dance battle. Instead of knives and guns gangs can use dance moves to take out their rivals.

“You’ve been served mothertruckers.”

My sister was taken out in a drive by serving.

LOL, back on topic, the current walkways are only used for Xmas and Halloween parties and crowded days. Such a waste for something that could really help the crowd flow. They always look so unmagical as well, like your just going down an abandoned alleyway. The kind you would see shifty characters in in real life and the movies.

“HEY… you interested in a mickey shaped cookie?” (he opens his coat to reveal the delectables)

itsy bitsy spider

I like what Paris does with the theming of their arcades with the creep statues. It tells the story of the statue of liberty, which France gave us.

I do hate it though when people keep bringing up gifts they bought you.

My cheap aunt - “Your shoes would look pretty dirty if it wasn’t for the shoe polisher I got you.”

Me - “….Uhhh yeah it comes in pretty handy every 5 years or so. When I can’t get out of going to a wedding or funeral.”

Liberty-Arcade-at-Disneyland-Paris-in-Marne-la-Vallee-Paris-Region-France-06053.jpg

Goofy Ninja

The police station sounds pretty cool (the disney one). I’m more of a Joffreys guy than Starbucks, because I don’t like the taste of old dirt in my mouth.

oogie boogie man

I would love to see what a police station would look like in a Disney park. I’m surprised that Fire stations are common, but Police aren’t.

Maybe it’s because they’d be all over Mr. Toad and Goofy.

Frankenstein79

101 is very underappreciated in the parks. It would be great to see some theming for it somewhere, even if it’s just a little.

If not, well at least it still has it’s own section at the all stars.

PrinceCharming617

Both, would be welcome editions.

I don’t get why they have the city hall. I don’t think I’ve ever been in it. It doesn’t serve much of a purpose than to look pretty on the outside. … kinda like Kim Kardashian.

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
I think the Mickey attraction would be great for Main Street. Because this park showcases the real Mickey and not that anorexic, high voiced Ren & Stimpy version.

Snow Queen 83

Yeah I can’t stand that version.

It would be great to have an attraction that celebrates not only Mickey, but the fricking man… Walt “The Bad MF” Disney.

Rambozo

I don’t mind the new Mickey’s appearance. Mickey is ever changing, he used to be creepy as poop back in the early days. They could have made a horror film with those versions.

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

itsy bitsy spider

It would be nice to have a permanent version of One Man’s Dream's museum that we know won’t get bulldozed. I want to see all the good stuff in Little Wally’s past like his first dead body, his karate gi and even his favorite dance moves.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom