Making a better Magic Kingdom (update on pg. 8)

itsy bitsy spider

Tangled and Moana both need some love (I'm willing to help jk). A Toilet and a Fountain in a "Community of Tomorrow"??? Come back to us Disney, you've lost your way.

PrinceCharming617

Major brownie points if the vehicle looks like Moana's boat. Preferably without heihei aboard it though, that rooster would annoy me after ten seconds. The pig can stay though.

Rambozo

Yeah, that could be done. They'd just have make to Ariel's shell vehicle with a tarp on the back.

33d48f6a41140ea341826a612fc379ec.jpg

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
I actually thought about doing a boat ride. But I figured that “Pirates” has that covered and also it might take up too much space that is needed for Fire Mountain.

Snow Queen 83

Fire Mountain
----- (located behind and to the right of pirates of the caribbean)
----- (a rollercoaster that is hidden inside a massive volcano, it is similar to expedition everest. you are sent by a billionaire to explore the mountain for treasures. your benefactor seems hesitant in the preshow to tell you just how dangerous the mission actually is. but you will soon find out)

It would definitely fit in with the area (and Moana) if you went Polynesian with it's appearance.

The Lochness Monsta

It totally makes sense to put a mountain in Adventureland. Because with Tron Lightscycles opening (eventually) in Tomorrowland. It may make it one of the less popular lands in Magic Kingdom.

itsy bitsy spider

I'd love an original storyline, we don't see those very often anymore. Things are now mostly connected to IP's. Which I understand, gotta get that money. But originals can make the dough, moolah, deniros, cash, etc as well.

Look at how much money Disney makes off of Figment and Haunted Mansion. Plus they could always turn them into IP's. Like they've done with Pirates and Jungle Cruise and have tried to do many times with Haunted Mansion.

oogie boogie man

Both Disney and Universal could learn a lot from one another. You don't have to have just a few type of rides. Families and Thrilljunkies can go to the same parks.

The Great Gonzo

Fire Mountain could put Adventureland back on the map. Like I say you need to have major E-tickets in each section. This way everyone's not running to the same attractions.

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
Yep, I concur. Adventureland could slip behind the other major lands if they don't spruce it up. After Tron, Frontier has 2, Tomorrow has 2 and Fantasy has at least 2.

Adventure needs a solid number 2. No one is running to Aladdin's Magic Carpets. There's already a better version of that type of ride in Storybook Circus.

fgmnt

I think better management would be banging on WDI's doors to get a plan for an Encanto ride in Adventureland ready to announce in September, and a better WDI would be able to start work before then and have it ready Summer 2024. Busbar ride, same size as Winnie the Pooh, maybe try to squeeze it in behind Crystal Palace, and get a new attraction built quick and cheap that adds capacity and feet to Adventureland. An even better management would get the expansion pad for Fire Mountain with Moana actually in development to go online the same time you mothball Splash and probably, hopefully, god willing, Space right after that.

Encanto Summer 2024, Fire Mountain Spring 2025, Splash 2 Summer 2026, Space 2 Spring 2028. The money spent on a hypothetical Mystic Manor would probably be better spent at EPCOT on Imagination 4.

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
What a coincidence. I just watched Encanto yesterday on Disney Plus.

To tell you the truth I just thought it was Okay. I really didn't care for the songs and there wasn't a true villain in the film. So I don't think it deserves an attraction. Sure give it a limited time Meet and Greet, that would be perfectly fine. But there are much better movies that deserve attractions.

Last edited:

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
What a coincidence? I just watched Encanto yesterday on Disney Plus.

To tell you the truth I just thought it was Okay. I really didn't care for the songs and there wasn't a true villain in the film. So I don't think it deserves an attraction. Sure give it a limited time Meet and Greet, that would be perfectly fine. But there are much better movies that deserve attractions.
I'll did we will gonna have Toontown in Disney's Hollywood Studios part of Roger Rabbit's Hollywood soon as for a better Disney's Hollywood Studios later. I think Magic Kingdom needs Space Mountain to be refurbing after Tron opened this year or 2023.

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
Wild-West-Almeria-4-1280x640.jpg

zabars.png
wmwestern1.png

Frontierland seems to be losing it’s identity with the new Tiana ride. So with my ideas for it it will not only keep it’s theming, but expand on it. With a revitalization of the current version, an expansion, nearby lands and even a new resort (currently named Old West Resort). It would help to spread out the crowds in the most crowded park in the world and make Frontierland a destination yet again.

wre.jpg

Western River Expedition
----- (rethemed splash mountain, fits with the original ideas for the land)
----- (since we can’t have splash mountain anymore, we might well have what was originally conceived for frontierland. it fits with the area much better than what disney has planned. the attraction looks awesome as well, it was supposed to be the pirates of the caribbean equilvalent. with it’s lifelike marc davis inspired animatronics and great story)

Chicken.png

The Diamond Horseshoe
----- (table service with characters, replaces the current establishment)
----- (serving fried chicken and strawberry shortcake, this restaurant would feature the sensational six of mickey and the posse in western attire)

cc64b749fb31752eba1b57d2dc5c7670.jpg

Frontierland expansion
----- (new section, which is called “the western riverfront”)
----- (located north and northwest of rivers of america)

29790055670_df11a1cc9a_o.jpg

Country Western Hoedown
----- (theatre in the round, similar to tiki room)
----- (a show with farm animals singing country tunes. it would be the same as the one at disneyland canada. seemingly normal farm animals talk to the guests and sing various country songs.)

GM1.jpg

Geyser Tower
----- (presented by the lightning mining company)
----- (drop ride, similar to tower or terror and based on concept ideas that were never finalized for dl and dlp. it would start out as a normal mine elevator ride, but water begins to flood the area on all sides. then shortly after leaving the tracks a geyser erupts sending the elevator flying upward)

n017929_2050jan01_the-lucky-nugget-saloon_16-9_tcm795-159196.jpg

The Golden Nugget
--- (qs, nuggets, corn dogs, ice cream nachos, similar to the lucky nugget)
--- (themed to the areas miners, who dig for gold. but often the only gold they can find is here in the establishments delicious nuggets meals. pictures and tools will decorate the walls and ceilings, kinda like a cracker barrel)

6118621669_fac9e7574a_b.jpg

Buffalo Bill’s Wild West Saloon
----- (qs, beers, bbq sandwiches, pork & beans and apple pie)

Snake-Oil-Salesman.jpg

Zeb and Zeke’s Magical Elixirs and things
----- (weird drinks and pretzels)

77a1cee63483af29d0ab72808b382002e59dc13d3828b03a208dc37aac405da0.jpg

Apple Dumpling Apple Cart
----- (serving cinnamon bread and various apple treats)

Last edited:

itsy bitsy spider

Western River Expedition
----- (rethemed splash mountain, fits with the original ideas for the land)
----- (since we can’t have splash mountain anymore, we might well have what was originally conceived for frontierland. it fits with the area much better than what disney has planned. the attraction looks awesome as well, it was supposed to be the pirates of the caribbean equilvalent. with it’s lifelike marc davis inspired animatronics and great story)

It would probably be better than the mess they are putting there. Because Disney wants to be woke.

The Lochness Monsta

I think they should have had both Pirates and Western River on opening day. It shouldn’t have been a choice between the two. They did the same thing with Dinoland and Beastly Kingdom.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom