Making a better Magic Kingdom (update on pg. 8)

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
So, I'm guessing that you'd ride some kinda of flying motorbike???

8a492bd70f8a2607a297486558195134.jpg

Yeah, it would have to be flying motorcycles to fit with the large screens. Possibly something like the above picture.

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
Screen-Shot-2019-11-04-at-6.09.14-AM.jpg

freebooter.png

The land will be appropriately about… adventure and separated into two types of areas. The Water areas, filled with the jungle and rivers of nature’s wet goodness. And a Fire area, where the rocks are charred black and rivers of lava flow throughout.

https:///wp-content/uploads/2013/05/mystic-manor.jpg

Mystic Manor
----- (trackless, similar to ratatouille)
----- (albert is a curious monkey so he always mistakenly puts himself in peril. He decides to go through his masters collection, which may turn out to be his last mistake)

k575comvnuf21.jpg

Adventurers Club
----- (signature dining, similar to trader sams)
----- (started by lord henry mystic and alberta falls, this club is exclusive for adventurers… with a good amount of pocket change)

pp_moana_herobanner_mobile_20530_6bea0b46.jpeg

Moana
----- (dark ride, similar to little mermaid)
----- (our heroine shows us the true meaning of adventure. as she ventures across the sea and encounters many obstacles that only make her stronger)

pete_final.jpg

Pegleg Pete
----- (walkup, serving caribbean treats)
----- (the once famous parrot is back where he belongs in adventureland. his girlfriend lives across from him at another food establishment)

DLR-18_1229-%28Cover%29.jpg

DSC1509.jpg

Tropical Hideaway
----- (formerly tortuga tavern)
----- (quick service, which serves king hawaiian sandwiches and coconut treats)

Fire Mountain.jpg

Fire Mountain
----- (located behind and to the right of pirates of the caribbean)
----- (a rollercoaster that is hidden inside a massive volcano, it is similar to expedition everest. you are sent by a billionaire to explore the mountain for treasures. your benefactor seems hesitant in the preshow to tell you just how dangerous the mission actually is. but you will soon find out)

Last edited:

oogie boogie man

Mystic Manor
----- (trackless, similar to ratatouille)
----- (albert is a curious monkey so he always mistakenly puts himself in peril. He decides to go through his masters collection, which may turn out to be his last mistake)

Mystic Manor looks awesome. With the affiliation with the S.E.A. group it fits right in in Adventureland.

There's no doubt Disney would want to sprinkle in some new characters into the land. So they can check off some of boxes. There will probably be a handicapped African or Asian American Lesbian somewhere.

Snow Queen 83

it looks like a great ride and fits right in like peanut butter and jelly, or peanut butter and chocolate… okay most things and peanut butter.

The Lochness Monsta

The monkey seems like he’s too inquisitive. The old coot should probably keep an eye on him. If that doesn’t work he could put him in a cage, like my ma and pa used to do with me. It worked, I hardly ever bite people anymore.

Goofy Ninja

I think Albert is so cute, he would be great gift.

A stuffed animal version of course, not the real thing. Monkeys are bat crazy.

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
I’d have Mystic Manor be like the Chinese version of the attraction. The only differences I could see with it is integrating it into it’s new environment. The new Manor would be more themed to Adventureland than it's predecessor.

With different settings that would introduce Tikis, Lava, Water and a Jungle.

Rambozo

I would like to see a variant version of "Mystic Manor". This way it is different from it's sister version.

But to tell you the truth, even if it stayed the same I think it would still fit with Adventureland. And the nearby "Adventures Club", which sounds fabulous.

PrinceCharming617

Not to poo poo on anybody's cake, but I don't see America ever doing a non IP ride EVERRRR again. Here on out it's going to be things that can sell toys and t-shirts.

itsy bitsy spider

I actually think they could sell a lot of merchandise based on the ride. Look at how people clamor for Duffy and Figment. I don't get the fuss ... but they are big sellers.

Frankenstein79

A version was already built in Hong Kong, so judging by there usual timetable for clones. It would probably take Disney 5 years to build it in America.

oogie boogie man

Moana
----- (dark ride, similar to little mermaid)
----- (our heroine shows us the true meaning of adventure. as she ventures across the sea and encounters many obstacles that only make her stronger)

It's nice to see Moana in a land that makes sense. I love the songs from Moana... and most of the movie. The only part I don't care for is the one with the huge crab creature.

Snow Queen 83

The Little Mermaid ride is my favorite attraction in Fantasyland (Especially since Snow White's left). So I'd be very happy if it's anything like that one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom