Making a better Magic Kingdom (update on pg. 8)

Goofy Ninja

The great thing about these vehicles is that they are timeless and will remain relevant. Because it’s not like they look like a 1970 pinto.

a9ec42c4b4ced2a315bccc753d30ecf4.jpg

(you may want to get that horse outta there, these suckers blowup)

oogie boogie man

Yep, I used to go on one called “The Turkish Twist”. But I doubt it could lift me up anymore. I may have packed on a few hamburgers since then.

celluloid

I go to Universal a lot.. and they say Epcot gets rowdy during food and wine. Disney usually gets the climb the pyramids, joyous drunks. Universal on the otherhand tends to usually get the confrontational, angry drunks.

Seeing trashy people fight is just a part of the entertainment though. Just make sure they don’t see you staring at them or somehow you’ll get involved.

“What are you looking at??? You look like you finished high school or gots a G.E.D.”

I don't know if that is fair. We have seen two fights at castle parks in the last two years. With children in the direct vicinity no less.

Frankenstein79

I don't know if that is fair. We have seen two fights at castle parks in the last two years. With children in the direct vicinity no less.

Fights can happen anywhere. But they're more likely to happen at Universal than Disney. Because it has lower ticket prices than it's competitor.

There's a reason why Universal has to have drunk tanks setup for Halloween Horror Nights.

Last edited:

celluloid

If lower tickets prices were an actual factor for likelihood of fights, you would see more at Sea World, Busch Gardens or Legoland.

Your second point has more basis. Alcohol used to be a larger seller than it is now.(HHN has gotten a lot better for me since they cut down on so many options for hard liquor) So things are a lot better, but the atmosphere of HHN can often bring in people who are more likely to lose inhabitation. Atmosphere makes more sense over price.

I don't know what Disney's current infrastructure for security is, but I know it is not stopping fights too fast as recent videos have shown be it Toontown or Ferry from Magic Kingdom, both with children witnessing and near.

Frankenstein79

If lower tickets prices were an actual factor for likelihood of fights, you would see more at Sea World, Busch Gardens or Legoland.

Your second point has more basis. Alcohol used to be a larger seller than it is now.(HHN has gotten a lot better for me since they cut down on so many options for hard liquor) So things are a lot better, but the atmosphere of HHN can often bring in people who are more likely to lose inhabitation. Atmosphere makes more sense over price.

I don't know what Disney's current infrastructure for security is, but I know it is not stopping fights too fast as recent videos have shown be it Toontown or Ferry from Magic Kingdom, both with children witnessing and near.

Sea World and Legoland doesn't bring in the same crowds and are kid parks. While Busch Gardens probably is in the same boat as Universal. It too has a high quota of... undesirable people we will call... "Riff Raff".

As for the fights at Disney World, it usually happens in the summer. When people are hot and bothered and have short fuses.

celluloid

Sea World and Legoland doesn't bring in the same crowds and are kid parks. While Busch Gardens probably is in the same boat as Universal. It too has a high quota of... undesirable people we will call... "Riff Raff".

As for the fights at Disney World, it usually happens in the summer. When people are hot and bothered and have short fuses.

Those things you mentioned are not relative to your price claim.

Frankenstein79

You may have seen the Gravitron before. They are a very famous fair/carnival ride where you feel like you are sticking to the wall.

This seems like a very different attraction for Disney. I don’t know if they would want to have a rotor ride. If they were to do one the more likely destination would probably be DCA.

Snow Queen 83

The ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter
----- (drop ride, similar to tower of terror) * for mature audiences

I like the idea of making it like “Tower of Terror”. The green guys from the original could make a guest appearance and say that the creature has broken out yet again.

Last edited:

Rambozo

I didn’t like the original Alien Encounter, I thought it was kinda boring. … (a big J-Lo) but … it was much better than the Stitch version.

It no longer made any sense to have the shoulder restraints either. What’s Stitch going to do … burp or drool on me? I could kick his tied up.

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
Aliens: Escape from the Xenomorph
----- (trackless ride, similar to rise of the resistance) * for mature audiences

I figure the “Alien” ride could be similar to “Rise of the Resistance”, but with scenes from the movie kinda like what they did on “The Great Movie Ride”. Of course without the lame Ellen Ripley animatronic though.

oogie boogie man

Aliens (the far superior sequel) is one of the first movies I’ve ever seen. It kinda freaked me out as a kid too. … Heck it still does. The costumes and makeup are on point.

Plus when your young and gullible you don’t know things aren’t real. So it scares the out of you even more.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom