Makin' memories
Makin' memories
Takin' pictures is makin' memories
Catchin' little pieces of time
Makin' them yours and makin' them mine
Great vacations and celebrations we love to hold near and dear
And when we're makin' memories
Happy days can reappear!

@amjt660 it seemed a little presumptuous of me to include Three Peat in the title of this trip report. A more accurate term might be Repeat, considering this is my third TR in three months. I am fearful that my WDWMagic friends may be weary of me.

But for @Big Hair and anyone else who wants to follow along, Welcome! I truly love reliving our great (and not-so-great) vacation memories through writing these reports. As always, your comments and observations are much appreciated!

So c'mon everybody, here we go........

Cast: Tuvalu, Woody and Em
Dates: June 17-25, 2017
Resorts: Port Orleans Riverside and Polynesian Village ('cause let's be honest......you can take the girl out of the Poly, but you can't take the Poly out of the girl!)

IMG_8860.JPG

(Does this picture make you woozy? It is an appropriate representation of my Pandora experience.)

Stick around to discover what memories we made!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
Kept an eye out for you at MK Saturday. Totally would have said something but didn't see you :(
We were only there for a few hours in the afternoon. Sorry our paths didn't cross!

I'm just gonna confess, I miss Disney!!!
Sitting at my gate at MCO and couldn't agree more!

How does it feel to sweat in the Florida August sun and look up to see those fall decorations???

I guess I'll find out...except it will be the Florida September sun! :p
It felt great! MK fall decor is my favorite. You're gonna have a blast. :)

:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:
Seriously, though. Sometime I need to pick your brain about Annual Passes. Thinking of getting one....
Feel free to send me a PM.

Thought you might like one with all of us @Tuvalu (can't leave your husband out). It was great running into you today.

View attachment 224434
Enjoy the rest of your holiday!

LMSB

I am enjoying reading your TR very much! My family also stayed at Riverside (Dixie Landings) in the 90's- good memories there!

Big Hair

If anyone would like to adopt me this fall, I'd happily return to the world and trip report! :D
October 25th to the 28th we have the pull down under the TV available at Poly villa studio with a lake view. The next 2 days at Old Key West and the following 2 days at Bay lake don't have that 5th person space to sleep but you welcome to a spot on the floor. Its just me, my daughter, son, and daughter in law. There all ages 23 and up and I am a little older than that. You could be my adopted twin sister from a different mother. LOL. We have the strong bond of the love of the magic that started with a mouse. That's all I can offer. Someday when I book a grand villa I will have more room for my adopted Disney family.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
You can come cheer for Steph and Liam in November at the karate worlds, and then head over to WDW. There.... now you have an excuse to go ;)
As if I needed an excuse! :joyfull:

I am enjoying reading your TR very much! My family also stayed at Riverside (Dixie Landings) in the 90's- good memories there!
Thanks for reading! Do you remember the giant M&M cookies at the Riverside Mill bakery? Those were my favorite Disney cookies ever!

I looked for all of you, but obviously had no luck! @Tuvalu and @gwhb75 :cry:
We were in hiding. ;)

October 25th to the 28th we have the pull down under the TV available at Poly villa studio with a lake view. The next 2 days at Old Key West and the following 2 days at Bay lake don't have that 5th person space to sleep but you welcome to a spot on the floor. Its just me, my daughter, son, and daughter in law. There all ages 23 and up and I am a little older than that. You could be my adopted twin sister from a different mother. LOL. We have the strong bond of the love of the magic that started with a mouse. That's all I can offer. Someday when I book a grand villa I will have more room for my adopted Disney family.
I'd do it, just so I can pick up my AP... :D
You guys are so sweet to offer!

The picture of the zebra singer in FoLK, had the same expression as when we went there. It should be a meme "Auditioned for the Lion King, and all I got was the zebra"
:p :p :p

krisri18

We just got back from a 16 night trip to the World, halfway through it I thought I saw you at the MK but didn't want to seem crazy ("Hi WDWmagic member whose trip reports I read!") and interrupt your vacation. Or worse, what if it wasn't you? lol Turns out it was! Hope your August trip was magical!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
We just got back from a 16 night trip to the World, halfway through it I thought I saw you at the MK but didn't want to seem crazy ("Hi WDWmagic member whose trip reports I read!") and interrupt your vacation. Or worse, what if it wasn't you? lol Turns out it was! Hope your August trip was magical!
Awwww, you wouldn't have seemed crazy to me! It would have been fun to meet you. :) We did have a great time which I will get around to posting one of these days! :joyfull:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom