Make My Schedule!

ThinkTink721

OK...I have all of my ADRs made & I am ready to make the schedule for our upcoming September trip (8/31/13 - 9/8/13).

We are staying at Port Orleans Riverside for 8 nights.
Our favorite parks are the MK & Epcot.
We would like to visit DHS & AK at least once.
We usually like to take advantage of the evening EMHs.
We do plan to visit DTD at least once during our visit.
We do not plan on adding the park hopper.
We are thinking about adding the waterparks & more option (including Disney Quest & mini-golf before 4:00pm)...we would not want to stay at a waterpark all day though.
We would like to fit in a visit to Beaches & Cream since we have never been there before.
We would also like to try Be Our Guest as a quick service since we could not get dinner reservations.
We are planning to drive this year, so we will have our vehicle & won't have to take the buses.

Here are our ADRs:
8/31 - Arrive around 3:00pm - No ADRs
9/1 - 10:00am - CRT (girls); 5:50pm - Chef Mickey's
9/2 - No ADRs
9/3 - 11:35am - Coral Reef; 6:55pm - Princess Storybook (girls); 7:15pm - Cape May Cafe' (guys)
9/4 - 8:45pm - 'Ohana
9/5 - 9:05am - Donald's Safari; 8:00pm - Rainforest Cafe' at DTD
9/6 - 8:00pm - Teppan Edo
9/7 - 8:30pm - Cape May Cafe'

Please help me make my schedule...any tips or suggestions are appreciated!

lunchbox1175

My only suggestion would be to add the Park Hopper option...without it, you are locked into what ever park you go to for the day. I think the 24 hour event is the only time I have ever spent the entire day at one park.

Upvote 0

Disvillain63

You could possibly do DHS and AK on the same day, depending on what you wanted to do. Start at DHS on an EMH morning and then move to AK for the afternoon/early evening (it usually thins out in the afternoon) OR
if DHS might be a full day for your group...taking in all the attractions, rides, etc... Then split AK with DTD.

You've kinda created a base of a schedule already:

8/31 - Arrival & Mini-Golf
9/1 - MK (Be Our Guest - lunch)
9/2 - DHS & Beaches & Cream
9/3 - Epcot
9/4 - MK
9/5 - AK & DTD & Mini-golf
9/6 - Waterpark & Epcot
9/7 - Family Vote

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom