Make a Hated Attraction Better!

DfromATX

Runner-up would be Kali River Rapids. Sorry excuse for a rapids ride. Not sure how it could be improved beyond making it twice as long (as intended) with more water effects like waterfalls and boat-spinning whirlpools. Some AAs couldn't hurt either. On second thought, theme it to Jungle Book and call it a win. It touches on "Man's red flower" already. Might as well give the people what they want.
I agree. I understand the theming for Kali River Rapids, but I think it's ugly.

13*Minute*Wait

Well the whole Chester and Hester area can go as far as I am concerned. And I think a lot of people agree.
Oh I hate all of Chester and Hesters and agree with you there.
All of Dinorama can go! Either to the dump or to other parks with new theming.
At first, I was put off by the whole carnival theme the first time I visited Animal Kingdom. Since then I've come to accept it, mainly because my youngest girl (8) absolutely LOVES playing in the Boneyard area, and digging in the bone pit. She also enjoys the carnival games. My oldest girl (22) still loves Primeval Whirl, although I didn't like that it was completely outside. I think it would be more fun if it was inside, but that would take away from the carnival theme.

Personally, I agree that Triceratops Spin should either be renamed after Trixie, or should be a pterodactyl.

Dinosaur is just awful, and I don't ever need to ride it again. Wouldn't mind a complete overhaul/re-theme of that ride.

Magicart87

Premium Member
At first, I was put off by the whole carnival theme the first time I visited Animal Kingdom. Since then I've come to accept it, mainly because my youngest girl (8) absolutely LOVES playing in the Boneyard area, and digging in the bone pit. She also enjoys the carnival games. My oldest girl (22) still loves Primeval Whirl, although I didn't like that it was completely outside. I think it would be more fun if it was inside, but that would take away from the carnival theme.

Personally, I agree that Triceratops Spin should either be renamed after Trixie, or should be a pterodactyl.

Dinosaur is just awful, and I don't ever need to ride it again. Wouldn't mind a complete overhaul/re-theme of that ride.
But see, I'd rather those additions go to DHS (with a TSL redressing) freeing up the land formerly known as Dinorama for something else; namely a "Land that Time forgot Jules Verne vibe" with Dino getting either an upgrade or a "Journey to the Center of the Earth" overlay and a new E-ticket in the form of a revisited "20k Leagues under the Sea..

Last edited:

EagleScout610

It's not just Trump. Every sitting President has had a lackluster AA figure.

For whatever reason, even faces cast from BRILLIANT sculptures always look wonky.

Case in point, here's the President Obama bust sculpted by Blaine Gibson:

It's beautiful.

And here's what it became:

Johnny Cab. It became a Johnny Cab.

And sadly, the President Obama AA was one of the better ones...

President Clinton looked like Biff Tannen, minus the sideburns.

And President George W. Bush was clearly Ted Koppel.
That settles it! I'm running for President just for the chance to see what they do to my face in HoP!!
*I'm not running for President

hombredesilla

I've never noticed that, but I'm sure you're right.
Very briefly near the end of the movie, when Kermit is on the fire truck ladder, Sweetums is on screen (to the right of the truck) and in the theater at the same time (around the 'Wow, what an explosion!' line). At least it appears that way. Clearly this was their way of telling us that Sweetums has a sibling. ;)

FettFan

That settles it! I'm running for President just for the chance to see what they do to my face in HoP!!
*I'm not running for President
Go right ahead. I'd rather vote for another WDW Magic member than any of the chucklebunk arseclowns who will actually be on the ballot.

#ThirdParty2020
#WDWParty

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Honestly, just replace Hall of Presidents with an America Sings equivalent. I'd be content with that.

If we have to keep HoP, put current presidents in the background, like other have suggested, and keep Washington/Lincoln's speeches. Then we don't have to deal with the bull crap on EITHER dumb side of the spectrum, and people can just enjoy the freakin show.

FettFan

HOP to be replaced with....

The Most Interesting Man in the White House

He carried his own horse up San Juan Hill on his shoulders. Twice.
The 13th Dalai Lama once called HIM "his holiness".
He once made a human-skin rug out of a bear poacher.
He's a lover, not a fighter. But he's also a fighter, so don't get any ideas.
His moustache alone contains more testosterone than the average male body.
He is known to the Inuit people as 'Tuttuvak Isitjugak' - The Moose Whisperer

He is THE MOST INTERESTING MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE
Presented by Dos Equis

"Stay thirsty, my friends."

EagleScout610

HOP to be replaced with....

The Most Interesting Man in the White House

He carried his own horse up San Juan Hill on his shoulders. Twice.
The 13th Dalai Lama once called HIM "his holiness".
He once made a human-skin rug out of a bear poacher.
He's a lover, not a fighter. But he's also a fighter, so don't get any ideas.
His moustache alone contains more testosterone than the average male body.
He is known to the Inuit people as 'Tuttuvak Isitjugak' - The Moose Whisperer

He is THE MOST INTERESTING MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE
Presented by Dos Equis

"Stay thirsty, my friends."
Bully! That sounds great!

SimulatedIntelligentRobot

Original Poster
For Body Wars: make the movements more smooth, and change the patient we're inside to a man (I don't know if it was a woman; I'm hoping it was a man. If it were a woman, change it to a man.)

Top Bottom