• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Make a Hated Attraction Better!

FettFan

Advertisement
Removal would also be acceptable. Better by no longer existing.
It was already a half-@$$ed version of Disneyland's Autopia.

Then they cut out a quarter of it to make room for Mickey's Birthdayland (now Storybook Circus).

So it's really a.... One-Quarter-@$$ version of Autopia; not even a full cheek.

FettFan

Hall of Presidents -> Hall of Historical Women
I'm pretty sure a lot of people would think HoP would be improved simply by electing a new President in November.

Alas....that's not likely to happen, given the fact that the Democratic candidates thus far are a bunch of bumchuckles.

The president should borrow his new campaign slogan from the 'Hangover' movies.
Trump 2020 - But Did You DIE?

Djsfantasi

Restore Journey into Imagination, to its original storyline or at least move it closer. The current incarnation misused the character of Figment and Channing is no Dreamfinder.
When I first experienced this attraction, I was very impressed and inspired. Now with all the meddling, it is a muddied shell of the original. After revisiting it two or three years ago, it’s on my ignore list.
Along with Triceratops Spin...

graphite1326

I'm pretty sure a lot of people would think HoP would be improved simply by electing a new President in November.

Alas....that's not likely to happen, given the fact that the Democratic candidates thus far are a bunch of bumchuckles.

The president should borrow his new campaign slogan from the 'Hangover' movies.
Trump 2020 - But Did You DIE?
No HoP will be fine with the current President being re-elected. In fact it's currently probably one of the best. However, to save time I think they should start right away on the animatronic for Mike Pence when he will be president in 2025.

matt9112

Play the IASW theme only in beginning as you leave boat dock and have it fade as you come into first room than play actual (semi story like audio) for entire ride as each country/area talks and says cheezy things than at finale (theme park) the song comes back and plays into unload.
Look i just fixed the entire magic kingdom.

matt9112

Tomorrowland Mario Kart Speedway

Oh wait...that's coming to Universal. Whoopsie.

Okay how about.....Tomorrowland Electric Speedway, Presented by Tesla

Oh, dear.
As an aside i really like the idea of a slot kart attraction with cars traveling past each other in opposing directions i bet it adds alot more energy since in thos style of ride you cant really pass people per say nor "race" in any fashion.

spock8113

Put Figment back to it's original format!
Stitch was marginal from the get go but it was much better than Mission to Mars!
Still, Stitch needs to be redone. How? I have no clue but I'm sure it can be a storyline from an upcoming movie.

graphite1326

It seems like the previous or maybe present imagineers (if that is who is making the changes) failed miserably. AE to Stitch was terrible. They change Enchanted Tiki Room and that was awful. Journey into Imagination, I don't even bother going over there. Mayber there has been a change in that department and the new changes will be worth it.

ChrisFL

Turn Tomorrowland Speedway into the Great Bulldozer Adventure (note, this is a limited time magic attraction, as once the bulldozer removes the whole track, it's over)

Monster's Inc. Laugh Floor - Give guests the opportunity to throw virtual tomatoes for bad jokes.

Smuggler's Run- Make Chewie one of the "engineers" where he yells at you in wookie when you mess up

OSX

Tomorrowland Speedway should be a mini Test Track. A Rocket Rods esque attraction.

OSX

Restore Journey into Imagination, to its original storyline or at least move it closer. The current incarnation misused the character of Figment and Channing is no Dreamfinder.
When I first experienced this attraction, I was very impressed and inspired. Now with all the meddling, it is a muddied shell of the original. After revisiting it two or three years ago, it’s on my ignore list.
Along with Triceratops Spin...
Instead of the boring approach of just going back to the first incarnation, it should have a new storyline that includes both Deanfinder and Figment. Also, the attraction should be trackless.

Victor Kelly

This is not a political post but they need to redo Trump's face. It looks horrible. Nuff said on that.

Hmmmm there are several things all around that can be improved upon. The HM standby queue is too cartoony. The Raceway is so short in Tomorrowland that it should be removed. Characters added to IASW. A Pirates themed Restaurant added to POTC like Disneyland. Laugh Floor should just be replaced with another Pixar IP.

Top Bottom