Major Storm Damage at USO

Magenta Panther

Here's a pic of Universal from Twitter:

BGJLXC0CQAAy-f4.jpg:large

PhotoDave219

I'd be interested to know if Disney has been affected by the storms in the area. I have seen a picture of City Walk wow so much damage in such a short amount of time.

Yes. Disney was affected. Of the monorail system is down. Monorail Orange and Another monorail were both struck by lightning with no injuries and are being towed back to the roundhouse. There is significant tree damage around the Tower of terror Q and on property as well.

After talking with several guests who sought immediate shelter at Epcot, guests were not informed that there was a tornado warning for the parks And they were not directed to shelter.

At least one television tower covering the PGAs Hill invitational was toppled due to Highwinds. The 18th green has a fish swimming on it.

The entire Windemeer area has significant tree damage according to W DBO radio. Electricity to that area is out. The golf tournament has been suspended for the day, and will resume again tomorrow at 10 AM.

I will advise of any other damage that I see when I get up to property as I have to go to the Waldorf-Astoria.

(Apologies for the typos, it's another voice to text post from the car.)

luv

OK, WESH said there was no tornado. Just wind. I sat here watching it. They zoomed in close enough that my very street was up there big on their map, so I paid attention. :)

But they specifically said it blew over and just windy, some hail, no tornado.

Lake Louisa Park was the only place they mentioned "may have" had a touch down.

I hope everyone is oaky!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom