Major restaurant remodel coming to Disney's Vero Beach Resort

Meeko77

Really bummed by this news. I was so frustrated years ago when Shutters stopped serving lunch; my family always had such wonderful meals there. My late grandmother absolutely LOVED going there for lunch; it so brightened her spirits. Will definitely try to go there one more time before they close later this summer.

awilliams4

I wonder if they are removing the Jacuzzi Tubs from the 1, 2 Bedroom and Grand Villas (Cottages) as well. So they are going from two dining options to one dining option and a quick service option?

DisDadWoz

Glad to see the rooms getting some love. However, we loved Sonyas and hate to see it go. Shutters didn't do anything for us so maybe a change will help that for us. In any event, can't wait to go back after everything is done.

MikeyK72

Man those prices.

They should hope that a majority of hotel guest never figure out that there is a sandwich shop 100 feet away that has twice the food for half the price.

We'll be first timers there this summer...sounds like good information to know. Would you mind sharing the name of the sandwich shop please?

jakeman

We'll be first timers there this summer...sounds like good information to know. Would you mind sharing the name of the sandwich shop please?
Penny Hill Beach Emporium.

If you are looking at the resort from the beach, it's on the left.

Great sandwiches!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom