Major rain predicted for Disneyland Next Week (January 8th through 10th)

Darkbeer1

Original Poster
https://www.ocregister.com/2018/01/05/significant-rain-in-southern-california-possible-next-week/

The key days are Monday through Wednesday.

Also, it is Dirt Motorsport season at Angel Stadium. Major events scheduled on January 6th, 13th, 20th, 21st and 27th, plus dates in February.

We also have the largest Convention on the West Coast, the NAMM Show January 25th through 28th, this will cause some closures at the DLR for private events.

Plus the dreaded Cheer/Dance season starts next month.

Phroobar

blogger-image--651629879.jpg

Darkbeer1

Original Poster
Sprinkles? Man the life vests!

Well, here in Anaheim, we are worried about the recently burnt Anaheim Hills area. And yes, government are locating boats in areas they expect might be floated....

But I would worry more about the return of the SoCal AP holders at the DLR today....

SSG

When I lived in Seattle in the 70's we never had umbrellas. I had a great London Fog raincoat that I bought at Frederick&Nelson and loved, but a real Seattleite would never be caught dead using an umbrella. And now with all the modern miracle fabrics we have, I imagine umbrella ownership amongst Seattleites is even lower today.
True. You never see a Seattle native with one. If it's raining extra hard we may pull our hoods up.

Disney Analyst

In Vancouver and Victoria, where it rains a lot, everyone has umbrellas on their person at all time... the moment it rains, umbrellas go up. What is this nonsense about pacific northwesters not using umbrellas? Haha

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom