Disneyland Maintenance Reporting Thread

Ne'er-Do-Well Cad

Anyone know what's up with the motionless snake on Indy? Is it a temporary replacement while they fix the real AA (that's the rumor I've heard), or is it here to stay? It looks terrible. Guests laugh at it.

Dear Prudence

Anyone know what's up with the motionless snake on Indy? Is it a temporary replacement while they fix the real AA (that's the rumor I've heard), or is it here to stay? It looks terrible. Guests laugh at it.
It is so bad. It doesn't even look good. It's not scary at all. The Snake was one of the best MOMENTS of Indy. Did they take out the dialog? I didn't hear it last time because everyone was laughing.

Ne'er-Do-Well Cad

It really is. Rode it a few weeks ago; the "How Do Ya Do" segment is the brightest-lit I've ever seen it. Still countless broken/missing AAs, but overall the ride feels alive and joyous.

Indy, on the other hand, feels less like a cursed temple and more like a big empty soundstage these days. Pretty sure every practical effect is now chronically broken. And *** is up with the stationary replacement snake?

View attachment 638763

Here's a post of mine from just a month ago, in which I complained about the snake and referred to post-refurb Splash Mountain as "alive and joyous." Haha.

truecoat

We really need a thread with the first couple of posts saved for all current maintenance problems that can be pulled from daily posts. Having a running thread of misc broken effects will just be a mess.

Djsfantasi

We really need a thread with the first couple of posts saved for all current maintenance problems that can be pulled from daily posts. Having a running thread of misc broken effects will just be a mess.

You’re invited to create this… instead of complaining.

MarvelCharacterNerd

This was the front of the Mark Twain on my most recent visit. I was disgusted at the state it was in. And by the guests who did this.

IMG_6445 ed.JPG

mickEblu

6/18
- Little Leota had no face
- Coffin in Corridor of Doors wasn’t
moving

Was happy to see the hitchhiking ghosts effect working properly though

bryanfze55

While I know Indy is always a mess, this past week was the first time I ever saw the boulder effect at the end not working. We just sat there looking at a “stationary” boulder and then pulled away.

On BTMRR, the dynamite scene was only partially working. The right side of the lift hill wasn’t working.

Splash had its usual issues.

Many of the rides appeared in decent condition, though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom