Disneyland Maintenance Reporting Thread

CaptinEO

Original Poster
9/24/2021

Indiana Jones was up maybe 20% of the day cumulatively.

Rise didnt start boarding till 1030.

Matterhorn was up 20% of the day and was only using one of the tracks.

Went on the Matterhorn at night and was stuck at the top for an hour after a power outage. Got to do a full evac which was fun. The employees were super awesome and we enjoyed chatting with them while we were stuck.

Splash Mountain:

Spinning Boat in "laughing place" not working
Brer Rabbit on a mine cart was working

Dapale

Indiana Jones was up maybe 20% of the day cumulatively.
I was actually on indi mid-day yesterday and I was on a vehicle that just came to a complete stop with the hydraulics and everything just giving up. Was interesting because every other vehicle around us kept moving until one got close enough to us and it triggered an E stop.

We had to go down 2 floors and some more of backstage to get back to the station. It was definitely an interesting experience but yeah, definitely saw more things not working properly yesterday than on many of my other trips.

smooch

Man these are making me so jealous. Only ride I've been stuck on was Soarin Over California, I don't know if they have a procedure for an emergency evacuation to retrieve everyone once suspended but we just sat there for like 30 minutes suspended with Patrick Warbuton repeating the safety lines every 10 seconds. Would love to be evacuated from a ride and get a little backstage view.

SuddenStorm

Man these are making me so jealous. Only ride I've been stuck on was Soarin Over California, I don't know if they have a procedure for an emergency evacuation to retrieve everyone once suspended but we just sat there for like 30 minutes suspended with Patrick Warbuton repeating the safety lines every 10 seconds. Would love to be evacuated from a ride and get a little backstage view.

I've been walked off of one ride.

It was Winnie the Pooh, and it was at the end just as the vehicle was about to leave the show building.

Animaniac93-98

Pinocchio needs a major refurb.

Lighting was so bad you could hardly see many of the set pieces and flats. Lots of things not moving, or not much.

I remember seeing how when it was closed DLP repainted the whole ride. That's what Disneyland's version needs now.

Maybe they're ignoring it for now because it's going to close soon for a reworking like Snow White, Peter Pan and Alice got?

Stevek

Indy has been having significant issues. Was down off and on all day when we were there 9/15, broke down while we were in line as well. Rise didn't open up until around 2 or 3pm that day as well.

Stevek

We got to walk through the matterhorn once and had all the lights come on in Space Mountain. They stopped us at a braking section and then pushed the cars where we basically coasted through the rest of the ride to the station.

Last edited:

smooch

Walking through the Matterhorn is one of the main rides I wanna walk through. I think Pirates would also be interesting to see the CMs come through to push boats along to wherever they can exit, that would be cool to experience too. Maybe one day I'll get to break down somewhere more interesting than suspended directly in front of an empty screen.

BuzzedPotatoHead89

10/25 - 10/26/21

Rise - broken probe droid. AA Kylo (next to Hux) fully frozen.

Splash Mountain- no spinning bees in laughing place, Brer rabbit “trapped in honey” frozen, several AAs glitch ending as if the hydrolics were off. Brer Rabbit push cart was functioning which is positive.

Winnie the Pooh - first Tigger frozen in place.

Pirates - Second Jack Sparrow not bobbing up and down in and out of barrel. Top turntable in “chase” scene not spinning. Final sparrow has continued frozen mouth morning issues. Seemed to break down a couple hours Saturday.

Incredicoaster- heavy, heavy use of trim brakes continues, particularly after final helix. Really jarring end to ride.

No issues on multiple other rides, including Jungle Cruise, Mansion, etc. Parks seemed clean overall. Skipped Indy because it broke down on and off both times we tried.

Ne'er-Do-Well Cad

The shaman has been out of commission since at least mid-May.

shaman.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom