Main Street

tigger1968

It's still going on. Looks to be pretty well along, though. BTW - the Ice Cream Parlor and Bake Shop are both down for rehabs. Talk about frustrating!

The Mom

Premium Member
I know! I was looking forward to another cup of coffee& a little something to sip & nibble on before the park opened last visit. And my husband was at home (before lightbeer & tramp say anything)

markymark

Originally posted by marciahahn
I know! I was looking forward to another cup of coffee& a little something to sip & nibble on before the park opened last visit. And my husband was at home (before lightbeer & tramp say anything)

Can I say something then....? :D

The Mom

Premium Member
I forgot about you (markymark) and Jay_London, and anyone else with his/her mind in the gutter!(better that than no mind at all!)

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by marciahahn
I forgot about you (markymark) and Jay_London, and anyone else with his/her mind in the gutter!(better that than no mind at all!)

Well, it looks like I'm off the hook..... ;)

Tramp

Geesh...i'm not even here and I get blamed....I would never, ever, ever think of making an off-color comment about what Marcia was nibbling on....But since she has opened the door, the rest of us want to peek in....just what is it that Marcia wants to nibble on?

(as far as the Main Street construction is concerned, I heard they are almost finished with Hooters...just have to hire the ladies...heehaw...!!!)

jay_london

Hey nothing wrong wiht my mind thanks.

If you want a serious head case check out lightbeer he comes from liverpool, enough said I think.

jay

JBloom1029

When is the ice cream shop reopening because im gonna be there in early July and I cant take it if I'm in MK and can't get i ce cream there like I do every time I come.(the ice cream shop at the end of main street on the right is the one you're talking about right?)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom