Main Street, USA: REVISED map with Liberty Street

KentB3

Original Poster
Thanks to those of you who voted in my latest poll, I decided to add Liberty Street to my park! Liberty Street is actually part of Main Street, USA, but with many of the same attractions as WDW's Liberty Square, with less of a Revolutionary America theme and more of a general Americana theme which will blend in with Main Street, USA. IIRC, this was Walt Disney's original idea for Liberty Street ,which he had planned for Disneyland, but eventually evolved into WDW's Liberty Square.

Here is my current list of rides and attractions for Main Street, USA:

1.) City Hall
2.) The Disney Gallery
3.) Disneyland Railroad Station
4.) Fire Station: this still has the antique fire engine and other firefighter equipment. The 101 Dalmations and other merchandise that WDW's MK now sells in its fire station will be sold in the Toontown Fire Station.

5.) Hall of Presidents
6.) Liberty Bell Replica: This is a replica of the Liberty Bell much like the one WDW has in Liberty Square.
7.) Liberty Tree
8.) Main Street Bank: which offers currency exchange, Disney Dollars, and Disney Vacation Club services and information.

9.) Main Street Cinema
10.) Main Street Vehicles
11.) Penny Arcade
12.) Statue of Liberty Miniature Replica: This is a much scaled-down replica of the Statue of Liberty.

13.) The Walt Disney Story

If anyone has questions, comments, and/or suggestions, please fell free to post! :)

WeirdOne

Here's his rendering. - The WeirdOne :D

Attachments

• main street usa 3x.jpg
    main street usa 3x.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 74

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom