News Main Street Photo Supply Co. Being Replaced By Plaza Point Holiday Shoppe

TP2000

New spring decor including animated butterflies in garland.

What temporal time era did proprietress Miss Toro travel to in order to collect this new Easter spring merchandise?

Was it Jerusalem circa A.D. 30? Or more pagan, like Norway circa A.D. 500? Those Easter spring eggs on the tops of the shelving look vaguely Prussian circa 1850. Or did she pull from the Sears-Roebuck Catalog out of Chicago circa 1905? Or from former Disney Store planners by way of Communist China slave factories circa 2022?

I need the backstory here! I am lost without a backstory! Just saying there's new merchandise and decor isn't enough.

TP2000

Wow, that is really lovely, and this is coming from someone with a doll phobia. The moving butterflies and twinkling lights hit me right in the GIVE IT TO ME NOOOWWWWWWW.

The butterflies were a fun touch! I did like those. The dolls were creepy just a tad, but not too bad. I've seen worse.

At Knott's Berry Farm they used to have that big doll shop in the marketplace right across from the park exit, and you kind of had to walk through it to get to the main shops or Mrs. Knott's. I don't have a doll phobia, but I was always creeped out in there! :oops:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom