Main Street Electrical Parade

minnie85

Original Poster
Hey Guys,
I was just wondering if i heard wrong. i heard that by popular demand, the main street electrical parade is comming back to the magic kingdom. is that right? if so, is it already back or is there a set date?

MrPromey

Yes, it just went back to california. I don't think it will be back to FL any time in the near future. I heard that the stay at DCA was only temporary though and that it would end up back in DL again. Maybe that's what they were talking about...

wdwcrazy

It's going to be in DCA for a while. They changed the name to Disney's Electrical Parade and changed some other little things. I see it in DCA for a long time.

DisJosh

Originally posted by sillyspook13
They already brought the parade back to WDW once..... do they really need to bring it back again???:rolleyes:

Yeah! they do! i love that parade.......its like trippin on LSD w/o the LSD!:)

(No i dont do drugs.......thats just the best description I could think of. I dont condone the use of drugs either........just say no!......see)

pancho_pistolas

but it hasnt passed about 3 month since they leave WDW?, ....the last month were the MSEP was in WDW was in April........ And you can see in the spectromagic the new character, the genie appearing instead Roger rabbit

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
In my opinion SpectroMagic is better than MSEP. However, I find that people tend to prefer the one they saw first!

Spectro is newer than MSEP, so has newer lighting technology, and to me is more impressive.

I am sure you will enjoy it!

DisJosh

Spectro was the first I saw out og the two..........but the last time I saw it was back in 93. On my last trip I saw MSEP for the first time....I liked it better....but I havent seen Spectro in ages so....I couldnt really compare the two.

MrPromey

Originally posted by wdwmagic
In my opinion SpectroMagic is better than MSEP. However, I find that people tend to prefer the one they saw first!

Spectro is newer than MSEP, so has newer lighting technology, and to me is more impressive.

I am sure you will enjoy it!

Ok Kyle, what did you do to Steve and how did you get into his account on this board?!

MrPromey

Originally posted by pancho_pistolas
but it hasnt passed about 3 month since they leave WDW?, ....the last month were the MSEP was in WDW was in April........ And you can see in the spectromagic the new character, the genie appearing instead Roger rabbit

That's right. It's last showing was on April 1st. Specto Magic began the next night.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom