Main Street Bakery refurbishment

Father Robinson

Original Poster
Does anyone know if the MS Bakery is still under tarps, and if so any idea when the work will be completed? Also are there any other refurb jobs being done on any of the buildings on MS? I'm going next month and was hoping for MS to be in it's (untarped) glory for I haven't seen it like that for at least 4 years.

Thanks
F.R.

threeyoda

The bakery is still under wraps as of yesterday, but the refurbishment started around January 9, so I can't imagine it'll take too much longer. The only other refurbishment on Main Street right now is the Chateau next to the Confectionary, I don't know the status of that one though.

steve2wdw

WDW Fan Since 1973
A few more of the tarps came down this week (those on East Center St), but unfortunately, the Bakery is still under wraps. I'm expecting it to still be wrapped during my trip the first week of May too. While these construction scrims used to bother me, when you look at the finished results of those facades that have recently been completed, it makes me all the more patient for the work currently being done. Most of Main Street looks incredible. I'm very impressed with the work being done. It's also possible to photograph Main Street, easily avoiding all the scrims. Obviously, it's all where you stand to shoot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom