Main Street Bakery and Fountain View to add 'La Boulange' baked goods to the menu

ToTBellHop

I don't fine La Boulange to be anything spectacular. But, it's probably no more processed than what the Main Street Bakery had been serving (I don't imagine much was actually "fresh"). La Boulange does offer more product consistency than the old Starbucks crud.

tribbleorlfl

Interesting. Curious to see if this will impact sales at any WDW outlets.

I've tried a few La Boulange items, not bad considering it's all frozen, pre-made and then baked in a TurboChef oven.

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
'Starbucks and Starbucks to Add Starbucks Baked Goods to the Menu'.

The MSB and Fountain View are licensed Starbuckses. La Boulange is wholly Starbucks owned. This is Starbucks serving Starbucks. (Yes, that's what you get when you hang out with barristas, complete with hipster glasses, like I do. :D )

So, next week we'll get an announcement about the addition of Tazo Tea?

http://www.starbucks.com/careers/brands

The Empress Lilly

I dont believe Disney has made any announcement about this. Just something I knew about that I thought was worth sharing.
Yes, and thanks for that! Not slagging you off. My arrows are aimed at Starbucks in WDW, just like in every mall and street corner every other amusement park in Orlando, and the euphemistic language they used to dress that up that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom