Main Gate Pass and Guest Pass Question on Reserving Park Day

Gaston & Belle

Original Poster
Can anyone help with this question. We are arriving in WDW July 25. One of our group is a Disneyland Cast Member. We had planned on using his Main Gate pass plus 3 guest passes for this trip. With the new Park Reservation System he can reserve dates for the parks but three of us cannot as the "guest passes" are not linked to a specific person. Is his reservation good for three guests or will we have a problem entering the parks without a specific reservation? Have been trying to get answers to this but cannot get through to anyone at WDW to ask. Thanks.

nickys

Premium Member
Can anyone help with this question. We are arriving in WDW July 25. One of our group is a Disneyland Cast Member. We had planned on using his Main Gate pass plus 3 guest passes for this trip. With the new Park Reservation System he can reserve dates for the parks but three of us cannot as the "guest passes" are not linked to a specific person. Is his reservation good for three guests or will we have a problem entering the parks without a specific reservation? Have been trying to get answers to this but cannot get through to anyone at WDW to ask. Thanks.
It would be simpler for him to ask than try to get through to WDW just now. And he’s more likely to get the correct answer too.

Gaston & Belle

Original Poster
It would be simpler for him to ask than try to get through to WDW just now. And he’s more likely to get the correct answer too.
Yeah I have been trying for two days and can't get through or its not their department. On hold at this time again. Hopefully someone out there can give some quidance.

RC@77429

I just chat with the Disney Agent thru Disney to Go
App. He said guest single day tickets are only available 2021. That they are still working on 2020 single guest tickets. I think they are not going to open at all for 2020 due to the increase on convid 19 positive test.

Gaston & Belle

Original Poster
Was able to speak with a guest services person. She confirmed that as of right now cast member passes are not being accepted for park entry. She did not know when they would but I least I can make decisions. We moved our trip for the fourth time to January 2021.

deepasthestars

Can I expand on this question?
If going in with a cast member to HS, how are Rise of the Resistance queues working? Since the pass is not connected to a specific person? We’re heading down in February and was sad to think we may not be able to get on ROR.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom