Maid Marian in Parks?

LittleBuford

Wow I’d love to see a picture of what he looks like

a20241cd3675a9ba9b8f9d560f865de3.jpg

And there are more pictures here:

http://www.charactercentral.net/C1633_DisneyCharacters_DisneyClassics_KingofHearts.aspx

MaidMarianFan

Hopefully, for that new robin hood remake, she makes a better comeback. (I also recall in disneyland tokyo/Disneysea )That she was there in the 90s With a different costume in a youtube video.

tl77

When I was a kid, in the late 70's and 80's, you would see her and the rest of the Robin Hood characters a lot. That movie was brand new when WDW opened and they didn't have a lot of big hit movies until Roger Rabbit and The Little Mermaid came along in '88 and '89

brb1006

I
When I was a kid, in the late 70's and 80's, you would see her and the rest of the Robin Hood characters a lot. That movie was brand new when WDW opened and they didn't have a lot of big hit movies until Roger Rabbit and The Little Mermaid came along in '88 and '89
I believe her most recent appearance was sometime in 1994.

tl77

I

I believe her most recent appearance was sometime in 1994.
That sounds about right, it's been a while since I can remember seeing her. Although they were doing "surprise meetings" of older characters in the mornings in Town Square a few years ago... I remember the Robin Hood characters were the "surprise characters of the day" once during the promotion, but I don't remember if Marion was part of the group that guests could meet or not

brb1006

That sounds about right, it's been a while since I can remember seeing her. Although they were doing "surprise meetings" of older characters in the mornings in Town Square a few years ago... I remember the Robin Hood characters were the "surprise characters of the day" once during the promotion, but I don't remember if Marion was part of the group that guests could meet or not
Maid Marian wasn't prescent during the Long Lost Friends Week event. Then again she hasn't been spotted at the Disney Parks for two/three decades (and a rare character at the time). Considering Robin Hood and Little John eventually gained redesigns looking more accurate to their animation counterparts. I doubt a newer costume of her exists (unless your at Paris and Tokyo where lesser known and obscure characters are common.)

brb1006

Nice to know there's some photos of her floating around the internet. Also found a video of her from a Disneyland Christmas Parade from 1980.

Remember when Christmas Parades used to be 40 minutes long?

brb1006

I could swear I saw him with Queen of Hearts on Halloween night at MNSSHP back in 2016. Was going to get a pic with both but the line was ridiculous!!
Well here's a photo of him from the Happiness Is Here Parade at Tokyo Disneyland.
14554914139_1b808bdbea_b.jpg

And when he was at Disneyland and Walt Disney World (circa 1970s)
75267dc40cc3ab4e1dffeeb305018c13.jpg

Heppenheimer

I wonder if she and Eilonwy will ever get invited to join the official Disney Princess club, or if they will remain forever banished?

Heppenheimer

I don't remember if Marian is specifically named as a princess in the movie, but being the niece of a reigning monarch (King Richard) would allow her to use the title...

...and how exactly a fox could be the niece of a lion is another matter entirely.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom