Magicmaya's Christmas 2009 trip updates!

magicmaya

Original Poster
The following update was typed from my iPhone at the planter that everyone hates in tomorrowland.

Merry Christmas everyone! Today, my family and I went to magic kingdom and had a blast. It was very warm but the rain kinda made me feel all pooped out. The first ride I rode was TTA and you guys were right, the narraration wasn't that bad but the last narraration was far superior.
The next ride I rode was space mountain. The games in the queue sure were addicting and I won every time(maybe because I was playing against small children). The loading station was much nicer, but dissappointing. It looed way nicer in the pictures. Now, the actual ride. The onride photo position was awkward but I knew when to pose (smile for the space cam!:D) the lifthill was sooooo loud and annoying but it seemed to get you up the top way faster than usual. The ride was still very bumpy but it seemed to be wayyy faster for some weird reason. The music in the post show was boring and when we got to the green wall part, everyone started complaining that they didn't finish the refurb and such and I was one of the main people complaining.

The next ride I rode was BTMRR and right when we got in the queue, it started pouring! We got on anyway. After riding it, we found shelter and stoodbunder it for about 15 minutes. (I played tap tap revenge 2.6 the whole time) and after doing that, we saw that BTMRR had a 10 minute wait, we ran over there and rode it with the sun shining and right when we BMW out the first tunnel, it started pouring AGAIN! during the finale, we got stuck for a minute out in the rain and when I got off, I looked like I just jumped in the ocean with my clothes on.

After that, I rode space mountain 2 more times. It's pretty much the same situation as the first time I rode it and I posed for my picture and everything. I'm leaving magic kingdom right now because I'm all tired now. I just can't stay any longer. I'm so cold and wet. I had a wonderful times and today was very...amazing.

Pictures coming in 14 days :lookaroun

EPCOT trip report coming in 2 days.

Happy holidays everyone!:wave:

EPCOT Explorer

Competition for my thread, Maya!? :fork: :lol:

Nice stuff...But shame about the rain. Experienced much of the same at MVMCP last Friday.

Glad you are making the best of it, though, we did too. How can you not have fun in MK!?

Can't wait for the pics and more news.

magicmaya

Original Poster
...Jealous of you, Maya. :(
:lol: I would have been jealous of a lot of other people if I didn't get this life saver trip. My house was depressing before this trip.
Competition for my thread, Maya!? :fork: :lol:

Nice stuff...But shame about the rain. Experienced much of the same at MVMCP last Friday.

Glad you are making the best of it, though, we did too. How can you not have fun in MK!?

Can't wait for the pics and more news.

no. :lol:

I'm a California girl and I can't stand the rain but BTMRR was actually FUN in the rain except for when we stopped.
I wanted to stay in MK longer but I got extremely tired because I woke up at 5am. We wanted to be in the parking lot by 7 but we looked outside the window and ended up arriving at 10. I'm going back to MK one of these days, though. I really had fun yesterday. :D

magicmaya

Original Poster
My parents took me to universal studios today and I decided to ride rip ride rockit. Don't flame me or anything and I'm gonna say I'm sorry before I say this...hardest thing to say it my life, man.
That was one of the best rollercoasters I've ridden in my life. I'm ready to be flamed now. If you ever ride it, ride it with metal music.I don't like metal but it makes the ride experience better. I'm done talking about uni stuff now.
EPCOT tomorrow.:sohappy:

DisneyParksFan1

Lolz. Well, I love the Rip Ride Rockit! But I rode it with Disco music, i'm really into Disco. I wasn't alive at that time but I still love it. Anyway, to be honest, the TTA I kinda like, you get some great views and it's very futuristic but I hate the narration. I just think they should make Tomorrowland more of a community. In the line for TTA you see this robot paper boy and he has a newspaper inside which says "Stitch Escape" this really shows how all the attractions are cohesive and it shows that Tomorrowland is a big futuristic community not slab of concrete with attractions on it.

/RANT

Uhmm, glad you had fun, and can't wait for EPCOT report! :)

popsicletrees

My parents took me to universal studios today and I decided to ride rip ride rockit. Don't flame me or anything and I'm gonna say I'm sorry before I say this...hardest thing to say it my life, man.
That was one of the best rollercoasters I've ridden in my life. I'm ready to be flamed now. If you ever ride it, ride it with metal music.I don't like metal but it makes the ride experience better. I'm done talking about uni stuff now.
EPCOT tomorrow.:sohappy:

I haven't read anything about this rollercoaster, but I am guessing that you get to pick your music. I think Universal has built some truly excellent coasters, and I am excited about riding this one. I will be in Universal next Saturday. I will keep in mind your music suggestion for the ride.

magicmaya

Original Poster
Sorry for the delay on my epcot report but I fell asleep when it was time to do it. I'm 2 days late.:lookaroun
Epcot is now my favorite Disney park and I should visit more often than I usually do. First I went on mission space (orange) and just sat there and pressed random buttons and had a great time. As I walked around the park, I was getting annoyed with my family calling SSE "the golf ball" and then I reminded them that golf balls dont have triangles on them. That have circles (I take golf lessons. I know that kind of shapes are in a golf ball). Next we rode test track and the wait time was 140 minutes, but we ended up waiting almost 3 hours! 20 people skipped up and said that their family was in the front, waiting for them and that wasn't the full problem! The CM's were letting 50 fastpass people in and 5 standby people in!:eek: after riding that, we went over to guest services to complain an they gave us 5 fastpasses for any ride so we used them for soarin.
Next thing we did was go to Germany to get a pretzel (Ive had an obsession with pretzels for 3 months now) and then we went over to imagination and rode journey into imagination and I bought a figment plush!:sohappy: afterwards, we went over to memo and road the seas with nemo and friends. It was all right but not excellent. The living seas was personally better to me. We went over to the land and rode living with the land and my mom has this obsession with eating lettuce.:lookaroun We had to hold her hand the whole time because we thought she would jump out the boat. After that, we just walked over to sunshine seasons and ate some salad. And finally, soarin. We got to skip the whole line with fastpass and I felt like royalty skipping a 160 minute wait. We finally got to see illuminations and the day before, we saw universal 360 (that was horrible, just horrible) and seeing RoE afterwards, my reaction was, "universal needs to go hide in a corner somewhere. Their show was rediculious!" so yeah.:wave:

EPCOT Explorer

Logical deduction on SSE's shape. :lol: Did you ride this time?

My mother also has a lettuce obsession. :shrug:

Glad you are having fun, and yes, RoE > Everything

Jasonflz

:lol: Great update, and yes I'm jealous as well. (I'm gonna be there on Saturday!)

Enjoy Epcot! :wave::wave::wave::wave:

magicmaya

Original Poster
:lol: Great update, and yes I'm jealous as well. (I'm gonna be there on Saturday!)

Enjoy Epcot! :wave::wave::wave::wave:

I'm having so much fun! I'm staying until next Friday! I might go back to MK Saturday to ride more space mountain. I enjoyed riding it without music for a change. :eek::lookaroun
anyways...:wave:

EPCOT Explorer

I did!:lol:
the tree actually wasn't as bad as I thought! It gave me shade as I waited for my FP time. The sad wittle twee pwevente me fwom getting me sunbuwn! :lookaroun

:lol:

I was very happy when I saw it. It really is coming in nicely.

Should look good with some palms.:) :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom