MagicBands for people staying at BWI/BWV?

Gojira ゴジラ

Original Poster
Sorry if this has been discussed previously, but I wonder if anyone know about this?
We'll be staying at BWI from 12/7 - 12/11 and BWV from 12/11 - 12/14. If BW is a test resort how soon do you get a notification from Disney to participate?

Thanks all.

rtiller

From my experience (staying at BCV Oct 23-27) Disney doesn't notify you until about one month prior. Once I heard that BCV was included in the test (from the WDW Magic Twitter feed!) I linked my resort reservation and tickets to MDE and was allowed to start making FP+ reservations. About three weeks after doing this I received an email and piece of regular mail inviting me to test the service.

I would just keep an eye out for any changes to the current testing times and resorts.

Texas84

We are staying at BWV in November. We did not receive any notifications. I just happened to be on the website and noticed we were eligible for FP+ and MagicBands and had 20 days to customize the bands. Got an e-mail after the MagicBand selection was completed. So keep checking.

ninjaprincesst

We never got any sort of email. After we paid in full for our november trip the option for fast pass+ just sorda showed up, then there was a pop up that said we were eligable to customize our magic bands, however it didn't let me get in to customize them until after i did online check in.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom