MagicBand and Card Ticket

LPK

Original Poster
Hi all,

I bought my tickets directly from Disney and got sent a will call document to collect my card at Guest Relations. I have successfully linked it to My Disney Experience so that it is linked to my MagicBand when I arrive.

Although I now don't need to go to Guest Relations, I am just wondering if I can still do so to collect a card ticket? I wouldn't actually be using it for admission to the park, but it would be nice to have it along with the MagicBand as holiday memorabilia.

I'm just not sure if the ability to get a card ticket too is gone once the ticket has been transferred to the MagicBand, as I guess it would count as two tickets for the same admission, so I would understand if it wasn't possible.

HwdStudio

Hi all,

I bought my tickets directly from Disney and got sent a will call document to collect my card at Guest Relations. I have successfully linked it to My Disney Experience so that it is linked to my MagicBand when I arrive.

Although I now don't need to go to Guest Relations, I am just wondering if I can still do so to collect a card ticket? I wouldn't actually be using it for admission to the park, but it would be nice to have it along with the MagicBand as holiday memorabilia.

I'm just not sure if the ability to get a card ticket too is gone once the ticket has been transferred to the MagicBand, as I guess it would count as two tickets for the same admission, so I would understand if it wasn't possible.
I would get it just for memorabilia like you said. Perfect for scrapbooks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom