Magical Vacation Homes & Windsor Hills?

OperaMama

Original Poster
Hi- We're planning our December, 2012, trip to WDW and will be staying off property for the first time. I've narrowed my choices down to two places and two companies and am hoping that someone here has had experience and can help me out.

The first option is a lovely 2BR 2 B condo at Lighthouse Key (thru All Star Vacation Homes) and the second is a 3 BR 2B at Windsor Hills (thru Magical Vacation Homes). We really don't need the extra bedroom, but it turns out that option is about $500 less than the other.
That savings could be used elsewhere, but since I know nothing about the second company- and that unit/resort is rated just a bit lower than the other- I am trying to find out all I can. It's no economy if it's not right and I am compulsive about checking things out!
Thanks.:wave:

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Sorry for the late reply, but we've stayed at a number of condos (and one townhome) in Windsor Hills and have always enjoyed our visits. The community is very close to the parks, and there's plenty of off-site dining options available (along with several grocery stores for shopping to dine-in). While we've spent many trips on-site, the savings you gain by staying at a resort like Windsor Hills is well worth any extra time getting to and from the parks, IMO. :wave:

Sans Souci

We've stayed at Windsor Hills many times through All Star Vacation Homes. I haven't used the other company, so I can't say. But we are a family of 3 and a 2 BR was more than enough room for us. It's nice, quiet community and not far from WDW at all. I miss staying there actually. My husband likes to stay on site now. We stay in a 1 BR at BCV and the unit is not as nice as the one we used at Windsor Hills.

SO, another vote for WH. :)

rellinge

Another vote for Windsor Hills. I would also suggest saving yourself some money and going direct with an owner through a site like VRBO or HomeAway.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom