magical racing tour

Lightyear

If it is the one with Chip & Dale on the cover...I have it for Playstation. If I (or my son lol) can help let me know. What is the question?

Lisa

Lightyear

We have completed all the levels. There are % levels & I am not sure how to increase that number. We got stuck on Haunted Mansion forever. Someone on the message boards from the game helped me through.

Lightyear.

StarscreamLSU

The % levels - did you go back and win all the trophy cup challenges? You have to play each track like 3 times in order to get everything. Hope these answer your questions.

Play as Jiminy Cricket:
Collect all the parts of the Firework Machine.

Play as Ned Shredbetter:
Successfully complete the Trophy Challenge.

Play as X.U.D. 71:
Collect all eight fairies on each of the following tracks: Tomorrowland Speedway, Space Mountain, Blizzard Beach, Dinosaur, Pirates of the Caribbean, Jungle Cruise, Splash Mountain, Haunted Mansion, and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.

Splash Mountain track:
Win all nine first place pennants.

Hint: Spin out:
Hold R1 and press Left or Right. Your car will go in a circle and the back tires will smoke. The smoke will turn green, then pink, and back to green. After the smoke changes three times the car will spin out of control.

space*mt*ranger

i just got that game today and it rocks but i only beat BTMRR so far :( but ive played all the levels and my favorites are haunted mansion,POTC &Splash Mt

Attachments

• space_mountain.jpg
    space_mountain.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 174

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom