Magical Moments and Opportunities

TheRealCEO...IAM

Original Poster
Greetings Disney Family and Friends! I just registered with WDWMagic.com this Monday morning of April 19, 2021. I am eager to set "The Magic" in motion and ascend! I have dreams and they include The Wonderful World of Disney.

TheRealCEO...IAM

Original Poster
Good Morning Disney Family and Friends, Wednesday April 21, 2021. I am new to this forum obviously, but I am really excited about the opportunities to directly participate in the day to day activities and work with these incredibly talented men and women. I understand there could be some concerns regarding my ability to do my job at a "supreme" level of consistency? I need your honest feedback and input with regards to the changes I should implement immediately and then the gradual changes over time. Night and Day...the 2 extremes ugh! Both have desirp

TheRealCEO...IAM

Original Poster
Good Morning Disney Family and Friends, Wednesday April 21, 2021. I am new to this forum obviously, but I am really excited about the opportunities to directly participate in the day to day activities and work with these incredibly talented men and women. I understand there could be some concerns regarding my ability to do my job at a "supreme" level of consistency? I need your honest feedback and input with regards to the changes I should implement immediately and then the gradual changes over time. Night and Day...the 2 extremes ugh! Both have desirable and undesirable qualities so I want to get into that but fully realize that "night" has a "pattern" of unacceptable behavior "dream fantasy" that appears to be unbreakable?
Ssy

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom