'Magical Holidays Package' resort discount now available to book

sgtbtlbailey

I already have a trip booked during these dates and just tried repricing my vacation on the website and it came up exactly the same, even though my reservation says its at "standard package pricing." Where's the discount?

Upvote 0

slipperalwaysfits

Weird. We are staying for 9 nights and the first day doesn't fall within the promotion. However, we were able to save $100 with the discount they released yesterday. We're staying at All-Star Movies. :p Any savings is good savings! We could have saved an extra $190 by switching to a standard instead of preferred room but we opted to keep preferred because truly, at the end of the day, with all that walking, it's really nice to have a short walk back to the room!

Upvote 0

bustamelon

One thing about this makes no sense. How can you book through 24 December 2018 for travel dates good through 13 December 2018?
s-l300.jpg

Upvote 0

sgtbtlbailey

Upvote 0

slappy magoo

Thank you for your help. I called last night and it looks like even though we are staying for 8 nights, all of which fall within the date range of the promotion, you have to CHECK IN Sunday through Thursday. Since we are checking in on a Friday, no discount for us. :arghh:
Can you split your stay? Make it a 2 night stay Fri-Sat followed by a 6 night stay starting Sunday?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom