magical gatherings fireworks cruise

dizneeboy

Hey everyone,

We have 11 friends and family, including myself, heading to Disney this June. 4 of that 11 are staying off property (although we tried to egt them to stay at our resort). My question is, we wanted to try and book the fireworks cruise under the magical gatherings packages, but I'm not sure where to call or even if they will allow us to book it becuase there are only 7 of us on property. Anyone know? Do I just call reservations to find out?

Just curious...thnx!

dizneeboy

Original Poster
wow, no respones, lol.

FYI, I was able to get my questions answered via the main reservation number. They transfered me to a magical gatherings customer service rep. Just wanted to let you all know what I found out that I haven't been able to find printed anywhere.

1) As long as someone in your party is staying on property, you can book the fireworks cruise or the breakfast. The other magical gathering packages require everyone staying on property.

2) The fireworks cruise is only available on Monday and Saturday evenings. Not quite sure why unless they felt it wouldn't be that popular??

Sadly, I did not get a reservation as the Monday and Saturdays we are going were booked already. We may try a regular fireworks cruise on one of the pontoons if they are still available, but this close to going, they are probably booked also. I asked to be put on a waiting list in case someone canceled, but they said they did not take names for a waiting list, which I found odd too since people can cancel within 24 hours I believe.

Oh well, still beyond excited to go.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom