Magical Express

ALWC

Original Poster
Hi all, I have reserved All Star Sport and added Magical Express in my reservation. However, I didn't provide flight details as I haven't confirm at that moment.

I have confirmed the flight now and would like to provide the details, besides of calling their hotline, is there any way (email/fax) that I can contact?

Thanks a lot.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I just added ME the other day online, I didn't know about the form I just to change reservation then My Disney Experience and added it. Otherwise I have always called.

parkhopper1213

They don't need your flight details. You do need to consider whether or not you are going to check your bags in to be delivered straight to the hotel or if you are going to get them at baggage claim. Disney says it takes about 3 hours or more to get your bags from plane to the hotel room. If you arrive late then you don't want to wait that long for your bags. If there is something you need to have with you then carry it on.

Mickey5150

I all check airfare before I make a reservation and just use flight info that I will probably use. Keeps me from having to go back and fix it most of the time.

Pixieish

We always give our flight info, but we also always bring our luggage to the bus ourselves so we don't have to wait for it as it travels with us.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom