Magical Express

SamnDawn060304

Original Poster
HELP!!!!!

So we only have 14 more days until we leave and still have not recieved our packet? Is this normal? I called and they said that we could get it up until 5 days before we leave and that we did not need this to board the bus? What about the luggage tags will we have to get our own bags if they never come? Last time we had them like a month before. Anyone else experience this? :shrug:

Thanks!

mwbrown

We got ours last time only about 1 week before we left, but we had booked the trip pretty last minute.

It is true you won't need it to get the bus (I have seen others in the line at the counter getting a pass printed there), but without the luggage tags you would have to get your own bags.

You can still do the check your bags at the hotel if using a participating airline as they give you new tags to put on for leaving, but you would have to get them yourself.

Don't despair though...I find Disney has a way of these things working out in the end...part of the magic I guess..

Rob562

If you don't receive your yellow DME luggage tags before your trip, you can still use the luggage delivery service. Just bring your luggage claim tickets that you get from your airline to the DME counter with you. When you get there, give them the claim checks and tell them you didn't get the luggage tags before you left. They'll claim them from the airline and transport them to your hotel as if they'd been tagged all along.

-Rob

Disney05

They say within 10 days of your departure you'll get your packet. The latest I've gotten mine was 3 days before leaving.

want2betink

I've never been that close to my trip before getting them. Good information to know about giving them claim tickets.
Rob-looks like we will both be at Pop at the same time~just a little over a couple of weeks:)

WDWNooby

HELP!!!!!

So we only have 14 more days until we leave and still have not recieved our packet? Is this normal? I called and they said that we could get it up until 5 days before we leave and that we did not need this to board the bus? What about the luggage tags will we have to get our own bags if they never come? Last time we had them like a month before. Anyone else experience this? :shrug:

Thanks!
We got our DME tags 1.5 weeks ago for our June 13 departure if that's helpful.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom