Magical Express Tags

Beccone

In 24 days my mil and ds13 are flying down to Orlando while my dh, myself and our other 3 children are driving down. My mil is not the best at flying so she is stressing out already but I'm trying to get everything in order to make her trip as easy as possible. When she called to make her final payment on her package (about 2 months ago) she had given them her flight information. By last week after reading a post from someone on here about how they recieved their ME tags I called down and asked if my mil's were going to be sent out soon, we had recieved our vacation package with our information and vouchers about a week before. The CM told me that they were sent out on the 11th and should be at my mil's any day. Well now it's the 21st and they still weren't there so I decided to call again and they put me through to the ME people which they did not do last week. The CM apologized and told me that they did not have any information about my mil and ds's flight. I gave her the flight #'s and she did whatever it is she had to do and said they would be sent out immediately. She is also sending me the information as well since I am doing all of the planning, she wanted to make she we got what we needed. She was really great about fixing everything and apologized again and said how embarassed she was about losing the info. Has anyone else had this happen and what about losing other stuff? I double checked all of our reservations and our ADR's as well to make sure nothing else was lost, got a little paranoid for a minute, lol.

SamnDawn060304

Mine came 10 days before we left last time because they did not have our information. I was put through directly to ME and they sent them out next day air. When we get 30 days out for our October trip I am calling them directly to make sure that they have the info cause sometimes it does not transfer correctly at least that is what 2 ME agents told me. Good Luck!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom