MAGICal DLP News, Rumours & Thoughts

Toni25

I don't know if people realise how invasive the hyperspace overlay is.

It is not like slapping Star Wars onto Space Mountain....it's more like putting a Star Wars overlay to JOURNEY TOWARDS CENTER OF THE EARTH (From DisneySea). The disrespect towards Jules Verne and ultimately to french culture, is unforgivable.

You can't just botch an ICON. It's like painting the Sleeping Beauty castle purple and rebranding it "Beauty & Beast Castle".

EDIT: Come to think of it, they might aswell just retheme the castle to MARVEL.

No Name

I don't know if people realise how invasive the hyperspace overlay is.

It is not like slapping Star Wars onto Space Mountain....it's more like putting a Star Wars overlay to JOURNEY TOWARDS CENTER OF THE EARTH (From DisneySea). The disrespect towards Jules Verne and ultimately to french culture, is unforgivable.

You can't just botch an ICON. It's like painting the Sleeping Beauty castle purple and rebranding it "Beauty & Beast Castle".

EDIT: Come to think of it, they might aswell just retheme the castle to MARVEL.

Hopefully once the Star Wars ride opens at WDSP they’ll revert it back to Space Mountain.

Animaniac93-98

Original Poster
The Buffalo Bill show is apparently done for good. Cast are being relocated to other positions in the resort.

It is still being advertised on the main website, though, with a disclaimer saying it is "temporarily unavailable".

Its been running for 28 years, I thought it was still popular enough to keep? I know they got rid of the actual buffalo a couple of years ago.

I saw it once back in 2014 in a front row seat, sitting next to a very nice Norwegian (I think?) family who had to translate what I was saying to their son, lol, who was also impressed by how many of the Disney parks I had visited. :)

wdrive

The Buffalo Bill show is apparently done for good. Cast are being relocated to other positions in the resort.

It is still being advertised on the main website, though, with a disclaimer saying it is "temporarily unavailable".

Its been running for 28 years, I thought it was still popular enough to keep? I know they got rid of the actual buffalo a couple of years ago.

I saw it once back in 2014 in a front row seat, sitting next to a very nice Norwegian (I think?) family who had to translate what I was saying to their son, lol, who was also impressed by how many of the Disney parks I had visited. :)

I do wonder where the performers will be transferred to. They have very specific skills. Same with the cast who care for the horses.

Animaniac93-98

Original Poster
Horses from Buffalo Bill are being moved offsite, show is indeed done. No word yet on what will become of the arena space.

Light, Motors, Action is also finished, which is not surprising as the vehicle garage is being converted into the Avengers Campus Meet 'n greet.

Disneyland Hotel is not accepting reservations after mid January 2022. Looks to be the new start date for the hotel's major renovation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom