MAGICal DLP News, Rumours & Thoughts

Animaniac93-98

Original Poster
Emporium will close January 6 for its major refurb and the moving of the barber shop to the Liberty Arcade. After what happened to the photography studio, I'm worried about the results of this one.

@Eddie Sotto can you make sure they don't mess it up? :)

In better news, Walt's will finally reopen February 19. It will offer lunch Wednesday to Sunday.

Trekkie101

It was dreadful.

Apart from the sign, it wasn’t themed. It constantly rated poorly and the space was outside the berm.

I’d expect it back potentially in or near Toy Story Playland in the further future.

The space is now being cleared and rumoured for something new. Although could just as easily be backstage area

Donald Dutch

For the ones that don't like podcasts: according to the DLP Report Podcast the well-known parade designers Kevin & Jody have designed a brand new christmas parade for Disneyland Paris. Reportedly, it was meant for this year, but is has been pushed back to next year.
Well, it seems official now. Not only a new Christmas Parade, but also a new daytime parade for the 30th!

Trekkie101

"Entirely new" is a relative concept with Disneyland Paris.

It could mean brand new floats with all new designs - or it got painted. The train is a perfect example, its made about 6 'entirely new' appearances ;)

HKDLer

Since the start of 2020, HKDL's PTN show schedule has already been reduced to weekends only. And I heard that it might be suspended when the new castle nighttime show debuts this Summer. Wonder if it will be shipped to Paris?

jrhwdw

Since the start of 2020, HKDL's PTN show schedule has already been reduced to weekends only. And I heard that it might be suspended when the new castle nighttime show debuts this Summer. Wonder if it will be shipped to Paris?
PTN did run with Disney In The Stars. Maybe it depends on crowds?? With low crows already and now the virus...... Let's hope the Castle and it's shows can stay on track!

You would think PTN would've been confirmed with the new Christmas Parade and the 30th Parade if DLP is going for it. Maybe it'll be a surprise later???

Or Another Resort????????

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom