MAGICal DLP News, Rumours & Thoughts

Donald Dutch

As the castle is expected to receive a much needed refurbishment, it is rumoured that a night parade will replace the castle projections show next year. Maybe the Main Street Electrical Parade (which should have been burned down already, imho) will be shipped to Paris. Can't imagine them shipping Paint the Night over...

IMDREW

PLEASE let it be PTN! It would be a hit at DLP. And then even when the castle renovations are done, they can keep Illuminations. PTN and then Disney Dreams right after would do ;)

cjkeating

Hong Kong Paint the Night? It will have been at HK for quite a while by next Christmas and they should have their new castle complete to do a new nighttime show on?

IMDREW

Hong Kong Paint the Night? It will have been at HK for quite a while by next Christmas and they should have their new castle complete to do a new nighttime show on?
I don’t think it will be HKs. They really need it and use it as well. Every night. Even when they had the fireworks show. They also don’t have the funds to build a new parade and it’s really popular there. They need everything they can have/get atm there.

Anaheims however isn’t getting used and they don’t even want it anymore. But I don’t see them giving it up so easily, and if it’s too expensive and hard to run for Anaheim, I don’t see DLP taking it if I’m being honest.. so perhaps it isn’t PTN after all..

Trekkie101

Has someone found the long lost MSEP?

Is it a shorter Fantillusion cavalcade?

Is the PTN on its way?

I dunno but I’m incredibly excited to find out!

AndyS2992

I don’t think it will be HKs. They really need it and use it as well. Every night. Even when they had the fireworks show. They also don’t have the funds to build a new parade and it’s really popular there. They need everything they can have/get atm there.

Anaheims however isn’t getting used and they don’t even want it anymore. But I don’t see them giving it up so easily, and if it’s too expensive and hard to run for Anaheim, I don’t see DLP taking it if I’m being honest.. so perhaps it isn’t PTN after all..
If it is expensive to run and does go to DLP it’s to be expected that it will be shortened and the dancers on the ground will be cut back considerably just like Fantilusion and MSEP, it’s still possible. I’d rather a cut back PTN than nothing at all I guess, still I’d prefer the parade on full of course

orlando678-

Honestly, I'd love to see Fantillusion again. It was such a great parade and it kind of had European flair to it as well. With some updates to it, it could really shine as it did and make up for the loss of a nighttime castle show

Toni25

So...does anyone know anything of any rumors about a new E-Ticket for the main Disneyland Park?
Any legit discussions that take place between the people who work at the company?
I am quite surprised that there has been no announcement made for the main Park...nothing opened there for more than 10 years, isn't it about time?
Is it possible to even build an E-Ticket until 2022 for the 30 year Anniversary? It would make so much sense...but so much silence.
When would be the next convention/expo where we could possibly get some info?

European1992

So...does anyone know anything of any rumors about a new E-Ticket for the main Disneyland Park?
Any legit discussions that take place between the people who work at the company?
I am quite surprised that there has been no announcement made for the main Park...nothing opened there for more than 10 years, isn't it about time?
Is it possible to even build an E-Ticket until 2022 for the 30 year Anniversary? It would make so much sense...but so much silence.
Since there is no jungle cruise in Paris, a brand new dark ride inspired by the Jungle Book would be awesome. There is enough space in adventureland for that.

Hiyumo

I read somewhere that the're choosing between Tron, MMRRW and Indiana Jones Adventure, I'm not sure if this is true though.

cjkeating

I read somewhere that the're choosing between Tron, MMRRW and Indiana Jones Adventure, I'm not sure if this is true though.
MMRR seems to be in the lead based on chatter. IJA or similar is possible. I don't believe there is any evidence to support Tron.

Toni25

Since there is no jungle cruise in Paris, a brand new dark ride inspired by the Jungle Book would be awesome. There is enough space in adventureland for that.
Sounds great but...there already is a boat dark ride E-Ticket in Adventureland -> Pirates of the Caribbean.
I think a new type of ride would be needed.
Also, I would prefer the attraction on the LEFT side of the park, meaning Frontierland or Adventureland, because there are way too many attractions in Tomorrowland and Fantasyland in comparison.
But honestly, ANYTHING is welcome at this point...even an immersive FLAT RIDE.

European1992

Sounds great but...there already is a boat dark ride E-Ticket in Adventureland -> Pirates of the Caribbean.
I think a new type of ride would be needed.
Also, I would prefer the attraction on the LEFT side of the park, meaning Frontierland or Adventureland, because there are way too many attractions in Tomorrowland and Fantasyland in comparison.
But honestly, ANYTHING is welcome at this point...even an immersive FLAT RIDE.
It could be a log flume ride instead, with covered outside portions and dark ride elements with the huge snake snimatronic inside. Never gonna happen tho.

cjkeating

I would rather see MMRR coming to WDS, so they can build IJA in adventureland. Adventureland really needs a new ride, because there isn't really much to do in adventureland compared to the other lands.

I agree... if I was going to place a new ride anywhere in DP it would be Adventureland by a long stretch. For me the other lands all feel 'complete' as they are whereas Adventureland doesn't, also it would really help draw people to that back corner of Adventureland.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom