Magic Smileys, starring you!

MouseMadness

Original Poster
Okay, warm up your cameras everybody... I want to see YOU as our smileys! Yes, it's stupid and embarrassing... but oh so fun! I'll even be so bold as to be the first one. Please, don't let me be the only one... this will be fun! If I'm left alone... I may have to cry! :cry:

Attachments

• smiley-cry.gif
    smiley-cry.gif
    110.1 KB · Views: 171

Maria

LOL Erika!! :lol: :lol:

I want to see Darrel rolling his eyes! I think it´s fair, don´t you think? :animwink:

MouseMadness

Original Poster
Originally posted by Maria
LOL Erika!! :lol: :lol:

I want to see Darrel rolling his eyes! I think it´s fair, don´t you think? :animwink:

wassat??

Attachments

• smileyrolleyes.jpg
    smileyrolleyes.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 150

kal1484

That's great Christy!! But you look possesed in the one! With your red eyes. I'll try to find one...I've gotta have one around here some where....

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by wdwprincess03
That's great Christy!! But you look possesed in the one! With your red eyes. I'll try to find one...I've gotta have one around here some where....

She is :fork:

(Christy...how did we forget that one?!?!?!??!?!?!)

MouseMadness

Original Poster
Originally posted by wdwprincess03

:eek: I know... and my eyes only get worse. :( I don't know why I have such a red eye problem.

MouseMadness

Original Poster
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Oh...and Christy...Halloween is tomorrow...and that means Christmas is RIGHT around the corner...don't you agree?

Merry Christmas!!!

Attachments

• smileysanta.jpg
    smileysanta.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 110

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom