News Magic Kingdom's Main Street Confectionery closing for refurbishment

UNCgolf

Can you get them personalized or was the hat store the only place? If they still do that

I'm pretty sure EPCOT and DHS also have stores that will embroider them (or did at one point; not sure if they still do), but I think there are multiple locations at the MK that do it.

EDIT: Looks like Sir Mickey's and Big Top Souvenirs both also did it at least at one point, as did MouseGear at EPCOT (obviously not at the moment). Apparently the place that used to offer it at DHS has changed into a sweet shop but may still offer embroidery in the back? It was offered at Disney Springs at one point as well, and was briefly offered at Animal Kingdom but stopped pretty quickly. Maybe they're planning to phase it out entirely as another way to cut expenses because I just read it's no longer offered at Sir Mickey's either.

Last edited:

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Fantasy Faire has embroidery stations.

DF4F9504-4273-4166-BA17-8991647797A7.jpeg

F2F82FA0-C7B1-4E4C-BE89-6817B60F0DF2.jpeg

ToTBellHop

dreday3

Last I had heard, it won’t make 10/1, though. Have they accelerated? Maybe they just want the exterior clean by 10/1. I was led to believe they reopened the place in Storybook Circus because this is taking so long.

What on earth could be taking so long? Trouble getting parts for kitchen appliances?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom