News 'Disney After Hours' ticketed event

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I guess that explains why they called twice today. I don’t think they can offer an alternative day since it’s only offered once a week.

If you haven't already booked an After Hours at another park, they can move you to that park. Happened to me when my friend had to cancel and so I had his MK AH ticket transferred to me and then applied to a DAK AH ticket. Or, get the refund.

peoplemover

If you haven't already booked an After Hours at another park, they can move you to that park. Happened to me when my friend had to cancel and so I had his MK AH ticket transferred to me and then applied to a DAK AH ticket. Or, get the refund.

Thank you. I’m doing the HS one on may 4th but head back to Atlanta on Wednesday the 8th, so I think my only option is the refund since MK is on Thursday the 9th. A bit bummed to not see Pandora at night, but maybe next time!

DisneyOutsider

Hard to believe that many people want to stay up till midnight at AK of all places on a Sunday night...

AK hosts the ride with consistently the highest demand/wait time on property as well as the best roller coaster on property. It's no MK at night, but it's not hard to see the justification when everything is a walk-on for after hours.

Flynnwriter

Really Disney?! Summer nights are now a premium?! 9-12 an extra hundred! I hope you get a lot of negative feedback from guests they are staying in your hotels and dining in your restaurants. This is beyond greedy and will erode your trust with the public someday.

DisneyDebRob

Really Disney?! Summer nights are now a premium?! 9-12 an extra hundred! I hope you get a lot of negative feedback from guests they are staying in your hotels and dining in your restaurants. This is beyond greedy and will erode your trust with the public someday.
I thought that “ some day” would have hit years ago. Obviously there are a lot of people who feel otherwise dishing out a lot of money for these events.

iowamomof4

I thought that “ some day” would have hit years ago. Obviously there are a lot of people who feel otherwise dishing out a lot of money for these events.
Am I happy about this? No, not really. But the crowds are incredible, even during the "off season" (a unicorn at this point). It's been this way since before they started offering these events. I will enjoy being at MK and HS without being shoulder-to-shoulder with 30,000+ of my closest friends. If this is what it takes for that to happen, so be it. There is a point where we would be priced out, but thankfully we aren't there yet.

DisneyDebRob

Am I happy about this? No, not really. But the crowds are incredible, even during the "off season" (a unicorn at this point). It's been this way since before they started offering these events. I will enjoy being at MK and HS without being shoulder-to-shoulder with 30,000+ of my closest friends. If this is what it takes for that to happen, so be it. There is a point where we would be priced out, but thankfully we aren't there yet.
Enjoy then my friend.🙂

Flynnwriter

Keep up this attitude and an annual passport will be good from opening to noon.

note2001

Very curious that the DHS ones stop in July.... get that SWGE upcharge event ready!
I'm not so sure... I think they're waiting to see what happens on the west coast soon to try and determine demand in the days after the initial opening. Of course we all know on a scale of 1-10 it'll be a 15. Disney doesn't work off of common sense much anymore though, they need those projected numbers and graphs to dictate their moves.

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member
I'm not so sure... I think they're waiting to see what happens on the west coast soon to try and determine demand in the days after the initial opening. Of course we all know on a scale of 1-10 it'll be a 15. Disney doesn't work off of common sense much anymore though, they need those projected numbers and graphs to dictate their moves.

3 Hours in SWGE for only $199.99 per person plus tax?

shut-up-and-take-my-money copy.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom