Magic Kingdom Tuesday Oct 2

cinderellafan6

Good! I know the crane is there to inhance the holiday spirit but it takes away from the magical view of the Castle!! I love Swan boat landing. I cant wait to see it when we go. Its a nice place to sit and take in all the ambiance of Magic Kingdom!

wiigirl

nice! :)
75.gif

ExtinctJenn

What was the final outcome of what they were doing the old Swan Boat building anyway? Was it just a clean up and repaint or is anything changed?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
it was also the 20th anniversary of the official opening of Florida's version of Splash Mountain. my oh my how time flies
Twenty years ago? Wow.
My second ever trip to WDW was during its construction. I remember thinking to myself how distracting the construction site was.
Fast forward 20 or so years, and here I am glued to my iPad checking FLE construction pics at least a dozen times/day.

steve2wdw

WDW Fan Since 1973
Original Poster
There was so much going on at the parks. I hated the crane and I missed Tinkerbell.:(
Saw Tink the other night while the crane was still there. She must have been grounded for another reason if you missed her. Generally the installation of the castle lights doesn't affect her flyby.

steve2wdw

WDW Fan Since 1973
Original Poster
Ate lunch at the Harbor House and the new Tangled restroom area was a beehive of activity. Counted at least 25 construction workers on site. Hopefully this pace will continue. I'm looking forward to a little less congestion in this area. I also hope there is some room set aside for stroller parking. It's such a mess outside of IASW right now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom