Magic Kingdom top 5

Disvillain63

1. Pineapple Dole Whip Float...the first time I tried this, it was magic!!!
2. Walking through the tunnel and being transported to another place and time...the real world is left behind.
3. Wishes from FL...the fireworks encircle you.
4. Beating my DH on Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin...thanks to the internet and the secrets.
5. Sharing the MK with my step-grandson last November...it was new and magical to him.

zurgandfriend

1. Walking up Main Street, I always get chills. If the Mayor and other characters are out or the trolley show is
going on, even better.
2. Watching people ride Dumbo, I always wonder how this 2 minute ride can bring such joy to the little children,
my DS included when he was that age.
3. Sitting in the COP, cooling off after being outside and watching the show, even though I know every line of
dialog.
4. Eating lunch at Cosmic Rays and listening to Sonny Eclipse.
5. Watching, and listening to, first timers in the stretching room of the Haunted mansion.

Uncle Remus

1. The atmosphere and vibe of Main Street. When I was like 4 I thought it was a working city. I bought into Town Hall, the fire department, everything
2. Fireworks over the Castle. Watching my 5 years old daughters face as Tinker Bell flys overhead is priceless
3. Riding the Fantasy Land rides with my dad and my children. He took me when I was their age so its kind of cool
4. Main Street Electrical Parade. Very Nostalgic for me
5. First time visits. We have a family tradition started by my dad. Every time we go to the Magic Kingdom we do something nice for a family who has a kid with a "first time visit" button. Everything from buying a family's lunch at the Crystal Palace to paying for someone purchases at a gift shop or as small as giving up our fast passes to someone at the back of a long line. Disney can be stressful for a young family on a tight budget. We like to alleviate that stress when possible.

My dad was there the first week it opened and someone in our large family is there every weekend. We have a connection with the place and a long standing history. We kind of feel as though we are unofficial ambassadors!

Kristamouse

1.I have to agree...seeing my daughter see Tinkerbelle during Wishes was worth every penny we spent! Getting misty just remembering...
2. DH and I enjoying MNSSHP while our kids slept in the stroller, it was a slow clear night and we soaked in the Disneness of it all
3. Space Mt and the fear of holding my hands to high and losing one!
4. Pirates, never tire of that ride
5. The chill feeling of a ride on the Railroad and the luck of seeing the parade, we have timed this right twice

DsnySodec

1. First walk Down Main Street as soon as the park opens, nothing like the park opening and taking in all the fresh smells and sounds. Especially with a such a small crowd, Character lines are small.
2.Anything in Frontier Land, this is my favorite spot in the park. All the rides and the themes are great. Lunch at Pecos Bills is a must.
3.I like the que line for POTC too..
4. Taking a break and riding on the the Liberty Queen is always nice.
5. Space Mountain

Spikerdink

1. The pathway from the old Toontown to Space Mountain...(hardly anyone is ever there and it is just a nice reprieve from the clogged pathways)
2. The windows along Main Street giving a nod and a wink to WDW and MK's origins
3. Getting to the park super early and being one of the first people to walk through Frontierland - it has a great aura when it is just you walking alone....
4. Splash Mountain at night
5. Watching the people who have never discovered PUSH as he rolls through the park. Great people watching time.

taz0162

Favorite Experiences at MK
  1. Pirates of the Caribbean
  2. Haunted Mansion
  3. My kids having fun with the characters or son in Pirates League.
  4. Splash Mountain
  5. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Favorite Eats there.
  1. Lafou Brew
  2. Popcorn to share with kids
  3. Mickey Rice Crispie Treats
  4. BOG Dinner
  5. Either Dole Whip or the Orange Version of it.

topher

1) Walking through the tunnels and looking at all of the posters above the maps. The adventures await!
2) Walking across the bridge to Tomorrowland and hearing that music for the first time.
3) Seeing my GFs reaction as she sees the castle lit up at Christmas.
4) Flying through space on SM
5) Becoming a pirate POTC

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom