Magic Kingdom to Dolphin Hotel after MK close at 10pm

cf1980

Original Poster
If I stay in Magic Kindgom until park close at 10pm and want to get back to the Dolphin, could I take the monorail to Epcot and walk all the way through Epcot park to International Gateway to walk back to Dolphin via Boardwalk even if Epcot closes at 9pm or will Epcot be completely closed by say 10:30pm?

the.dreamfinder

If I stay in Magic Kindgom until park close at 10pm and want to get back to the Dolphin, could I take the monorail to Epcot and walk all the way through Epcot park to International Gateway to walk back to Dolphin via Boardwalk even if Epcot closes at 9pm or will Epcot be completely closed by say 10:30pm?
I would take a bus to Yacht Club, go through the lobby and just walk along Crescent Lake since it will likely save you more time than what you proposed or taking the monorail to TTC and transferring to the Swolphin charter bus.

Weather_Lady

I would take a bus to Yacht Club, go through the lobby and just walk along Crescent Lake since it will likely save you more time than what you proposed or taking the monorail to TTC and transferring to the Swolphin charter bus.
I second this. In fact, you can stand in the bus line for Yacht/Beach Club, but also keep an eye on the adjacent Boardwalk bus queue. If a Boardwalk bus comes first and has room for you, take that one instead. It's a short walk to Dolphin from either one.

harryk

You will not be allowed to enter Epcot after it’s posted closing time.
Things must have changed, because multiple years ago I had this same situation and security did permit my party to walk through to the Boardwalk from the Epcot entrance. But I did notice that we were watched as we walked along.

lewisc

Ask a CM before you board the monorail from TTC to EPCOT. If he says no it's a short walk to the bus for S D R.

If the CM doesn't want to let you enter EPCOT tell the CM you were told you're allowed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom