Magic Kingdom on Tuesday pt. 2

So we got done with Cinderella's Castle and downstairs was a large crowd trying to meet Cinderella. Boy am I glad we were there first. So we hit Pooh with our FP's. And wow, I love that ride it was so much fun. In the store I bought a Tigger pin. Now we headed out to Tomorrowland. In the corner of the land is CoP so we walked on. The show and A/C was wonderful. After we got off Buzz Lightyear was next. We used the pass and walked on. It is fun but my thumb really hurt holding the button down. Good visuals though. Now we decided to see the TTA. I enjoyed it a lot, it has a great view of TL. So now Space Mountain was in sight, the line said 25 min outside. But as we used the pass and walked through there is no way the line was 25 min, probably 45. So we got in and out and wound up in the arcade. I had to DDR on the Disney Dance Rave so I did. It was fun, although not as hard as DDR. Next was the Hall of Presidents. We walked in had a great seat, and it was a good show. After that we scrambled over to CBJ and sat in front. I was dissappointed at the show and will never go see it again. I love the DL version and well this one just wasn't what I thought it would be. Its about 6 P.M. and we head over to Splash and get in line. To use the pass we have to go so far to the handicapped sign right in front of the steps. Then they can take the party to the exit of the attraction. So we waited for 15 min at the most and then we got in our log. After being dropped and plunged we rode Big Thunder and went toward Fantasyland for a few final rides. We rode HM again and walked into Mickey's Philharmagic. That was a cool show. It was about 8:30 so now we made our way to the front and boy it was hard. With an electric wheelchair and the Spectromagic parade going on it took a half hour to get to Casey's on the far corner of MAin Street. We made it and got seats for Wishes and ate our dinner of hot dogs. The fireworks are spectacular. After the show we left and went to the hotel to sleep.

Lilmama21

It took us forever to get out of MK Tuesday night, it was crazy. A CM said it was busier than it had been at Easter. It was the one day we used our car so had to make our way back to the car (instead of hopping on the bus to POR). We are still kicking ourselves for that one. We took the ferry (some CM said it was faster than the monorail). The fireworks were great though, we went back the next night to see them again :)

JackSkellington

Original Poster
It was crowded but only in specific areas of the park I noticed. Specifically Tomorrowland and all of Fantasyland. Buzz was packed. But HM was 5 min ALL day. I don't get it. Splash wasn't bad either only 25-30 in the afternoon. Big Thunder was 45 so that was high.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom