Magic Kingdom (New to site)

Abraham213DL

Original Poster
Hello I am new the site, the reason i joined is to find friends that enjoy Disney as much as I do.
That being said I wanted know what is the one thing that you never forgot about Magic Kingdom after your first visit. Like what gives you that goose bump feeling.

Misterdcp

I always remember the first glimpse you get of the castle, usually on the bus ride from my resort. To me that's the "moment" my Disney vacation starts

Foltzy

Just walking under the bridge and then the second you emerge, you see Main Street and the Castle. Just the feeling it gives you is amazing and can't be beat

BigRedDad

When the characters actually walked around freely...like the Main St characters still do. However, that will never happen again so it is something that will never really be experienced.

UnhealthilyObsessed

What I remember from my first trip, 24 years ago:

-Going down the hill in Pirates right into the pirate ship scene. My father, on his first trip too, whispered "Wow." I agreed.
-My mom warning me that ghosts would be sitting between us at the end of Haunted Mansion and, rather than being scared, being amazed that she was right.
-A smell. I'm still not entirely sure what it is; maybe the oil they use for their fries? But it only exists in one place, and it's there.
-My mom getting motion sick from WATCHING US ride the teacups.
-My cousin and I, adolescent goofballs that we were, riding Mr. Toad's Wild Ride and running past the queue afterwards, pretending to be terrified: "Talk about a wild ride!!!"
-Flying over London on Peter Pan's Flight; another "wow" from Dad.

LauraRose

Welcome :happy:, seeing the castle the first time! So breathtaking :) and also meeting Winnie the Pooh! Also remember loving space mountain!

TXDisney

Wishes fireworks at night. Try and do a dinner at a monorail restaurant that's great or BOG. And all the classic rides we love every trip.

zeebs758

In the Parks
Yes
I remember sitting out and looking at the MK on the balcony of our room at the Grand Floridian when I was younger. I could hear the howls coming from the Haunted Mansion. The earliest memory I have of the Magic Kingdom

brb1006

Entering pass the Train Station in the Magic Kingdom and seeing Disney characters greetings guests really tells you that you're officially there.

jengrey

This may sound silly, but whenever I see the Mad Tea Party and hear the music from it, I get that feeling. It was the very first ride I went on during my first visit, and I try to make it my first every visit.

mergatroid

Hello I am new the site, the reason i joined is to find friends that enjoy Disney as much as I do.
That being said I wanted know what is the one thing that you never forgot about Magic Kingdom after your first visit. Like what gives you that goose bump feeling.

Welcome. For me it's the feeling I get walking through the tunnel in Space Mountain and hearing the music, magic :cool:

Mukta

Welcome to the site!

That is a tough one. When I think of MK and get goosebumps, I think of the castle in its lights. just gorgeous. That sight never gets old.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom