Magic Kingdom Mountains

Which is the greatest Magic Kindom Mountain?

• Space Mountain

Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Splash Mountain

Votes: 54 54.5%
  • Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

Votes: 16 16.2%

• Total voters

Sam Eagle 1776

Original Poster
That is quite true, I should have looked around before, but it wasn't under "WDWMAGIC awards." I do not feel especially intelligent right now :hammer:

mynameismolly22

=]

:sohappy: It was hard to choose between Space Mountain and Splash Mountain.
I chose Splash Mountain because Space mountain I waited very long in and it was shorter.

And Big Thunder Mountain Railroad was NOT as good as I thought.

mickeydude

has to be spalsh mountain, bc it has a great storyline, great thrills and great detail and architecture
splash mountain is so cool!!
i am a spash mountain addict! woot woot!

TheDisneyMagic

Definatley Splash Mountain for me, it has a great story, along with great music and a little bit of thrill, one of the best Disney attractions of all time in my opinion.

Its a shame Space Mountain has completely lost its story line now, when it does finally get its little rehab, I hope the bring a new storyline to the attraction.

Roxas

Splash Mountain:
1. You get wet (a godsend in orlando especially if you are used to british weather)
2. It has a story rather than just being a roller coaster.

xsupaxmanxsfnex

I am a roller coaster enthusiast but I love Splash Mountain. Space Mountain is just a hair behind though. This doesn't really matter though, I love them all.

It has to be Splash for me, closely followed by Big Thunder. Space comes way down the list I'm afraid. It is so tame compared to Space Mountain in DLRP. Now if that were in the list, then it would be top.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom